lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart News and Events > Announcements
Announcements Important information concerning the forum and members.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-06-2020, 03:19 PM   #51
Bama Brad
Gone Wild
Mixed Breed

Default Re: Homeless

Wife and I were talking about that the other day...she has a little car that's getting a little age on it so I'm thinking she needs a new truck! I used to have a 26 footer (no slides) and it did get a little cramped sometimes. Good advice to start looking now. And yes, we have had a lot of rain lately in ALabama...starting to look for a boat to get back and forth with.
Bama Brad is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 03-12-2020, 01:34 PM   #52
Rodger's Rides
Totally Bonkers!

Mixed Breed

You might want to look at Noha's boat design. Lol
Rodger's Rides is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2020, 06:10 PM   #53
Rodger's Rides
Totally Bonkers!

Mixed Breed

We had to flee AL due to flood waters coming. Moved to Jellystone park again. Stayed for 2 months and checked out our options. Then the lock down came. I got into a state park doing a maintenance gig, not on cabins. Got my cart here with us and it is a hit almost daily. We are just outside Newnan , Ga. May be here for an extended amount of time, or who knows, I could wind up back in Texas. Will let you all know.
Old 05-17-2020, 10:52 AM   #54
Bama Brad
Gone Wild
Mixed Breed

Glad to hear you are still living the good life and staying safe! Keep us posted on your adventures!
Old 05-17-2020, 11:24 AM   #55
smallblock450sl
Sometime's............

Yamaha

Thank's for the update my friend. Glad to hear your OK!
smallblock450sl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2020, 12:32 PM   #56
Rodger's Rides
Totally Bonkers!

Mixed Breed

Well we left the state park gig. We are now just outside of the litte town where we sold our house. I think we are going to hold here thru the winter. Let the stupid riots and COVID crap settle down and then see where we want to go. Small park and very friendly people here. We have a great view of trees and a barn and hear the roster every morning. Who needs an alarm clock. Lol. Still enjoying life and RVing.
Old 07-20-2020, 07:49 AM   #57
Swan
Cave Dweller

Club Car

We went back on the road after being parked a little over 3 yrs (came there for 6 months lol). Anyway plotting out the winter in florida got rez out to 1/28/21 right now.
doing 2 to 3 week stays in each park in 3 different parks and then circling back around. longest pull is 100 miles , shortest is 45 miles. Got to love free camping !
Swan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2020, 06:01 PM   #58
Bama Brad
Gone Wild
Mixed Breed

You guys are living the life!! I'm looking forward to it
Old 07-20-2020, 08:27 PM   #59
trig123
Vintage tech
E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swan View Post
We went back on the road after being parked a little over 3 yrs (came there for 6 months lol). Anyway plotting out the winter in florida got rez out to 1/28/21 right now.
doing 2 to 3 week stays in each park in 3 different parks and then circling back around. longest pull is 100 miles , shortest is 45 miles. Got to love free camping !
I had thought when I first retired 8 years ago that what you do is what I would be doing. I decided I had rather work. Good luck with your traveling
trig123 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2020, 12:06 PM   #60
smallblock450sl
Sometime's............

Yamaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodger's Rides View Post
Well we left the state park gig. We are now just outside of the litte town where we sold our house. I think we are going to hold here thru the winter. Let the stupid riots and COVID crap settle down and then see where we want to go. Small park and very friendly people here. We have a great view of trees and a barn and hear the roster every morning. Who needs an alarm clock. Lol. Still enjoying life and RVing.
Home is not a house, it's where your heart and love is. Glad your happy my friend.
smallblock450sl is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart News and Events > Announcements