lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car
Gas Club Car Gas DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-01-2021, 01:34 PM   #1
dobermin
Not Yet Wild

Default Ingersoll Rand Club Car Carryall 294 4x4 with Honda GX620

I'm bought this new in the early to mid 2000's. It has about 200 hours on it and this engine has been crap from the beginning. New carbs every year or so, still ran crappy and not at all in the cold. Now it won't start, backfires like crazy and I've had it!

I've seen several reports of the plastic timing gears in the engine shattering, etc.

I want to pull it out, throw it out, and drop in a new engine and I just don't know what will fit. I've searched around a lot and just have not been able to locate what engine will drop-in. Will a newer GX630 fit and mount properly?

I greatly appreciate all direction that you can provide.

Thank you.
dobermin is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car