lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha
Gas Yamaha Gas Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-24-2011, 08:49 PM   #1
firefighterbrad
Not Yet Wild

Default g1 i think

i just got a g1 i think. i have the sn# but not sure if anyone can tell me off of the sn# what the year make and model is, anyway the cart when it is cold, the electric moter turns over and the engine fires up and away i go. but when its hot the electric moter turns over but the gas part wont run. i checked the air box, fuel pump, fuel filter and everything checks out. so im thinking the belt is way old and might need replaced. should the belt be just at or above the clutch like a snow mobile? if i pull the belt it opens the secondary and is relatively easy to do this. that mean the clutch springs are bad? start with a belt? thanks in advance for all and any input
firefighterbrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 06-24-2011, 08:50 PM   #2
firefighterbrad
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: g1 i think

motor sorry just caught it
firefighterbrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 10:40 PM   #3
caddylac camper
Gone Wild

Yamaha

Default Re: g1 i think

http://www.golfcarcatalog.com/index....ormation_id=29

Hi Brad, check out this link to find out what year G1 you have. You can download your owners manual from yamahagolfcars.com. The manual will give you good information about the belt and other maintenance items. You can also view parts diagrams at the yamaha site.
caddylac camper is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
belt issue?
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha