lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-25-2020, 05:23 PM   #1
Chevota Guy
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Default 2010 RXV Danaher Controller w/ 20.5" Tires ?

I have a 2010 RXV with the Danaher controller. My cart GPS top speed is 24MPH with nominal 20.6" tires (non-lifted). I have read that the Danaher controller was problematic and others have said it is reliable.

So am I playing Russian roulette every time I turn the key on with that combination?

It looks like the 2010 harness is a little involved to do the Curtis upgrade and expensive. The Navitas plug and play controller looks nice but also costly and lower powered than the reprogrammed Curtis 350 A systems.

I just recently got this cart and don't want to spend more money, but I also don't want to get stranded with a potentially bad controller.
Chevota Guy is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO