lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > For Sale > Golf Carts and Parts
Golf Carts and Parts *No Commercial Ads

Post New Thread  Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 03-26-2020, 01:08 PM   #1
Getting Wild
85.G3's Avatar
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 114
Default Sunchaser Body moulding/trim/bead?

I have a G3 Sun Chaser and need about 20' of the molding that goes over the joints where inner/outer body panels meet. Not sure what it is called or where to find it. Any help is appreciated. Thanks Dan
85.G3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

This advertising will not be shown in this way to registered members.
Register your free account today and become a member on Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > For Sale > Golf Carts and Parts

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads
Thread Forum
WTB Marathon moulding trim Golf Carts and Parts
Marathon moulding trim Electric EZGO
Rear body trim/moulding Electric Club Car
Marathon body trim... Where to buy? Design Center
Good 95 EZ-GO Body and Trim 4 Sale Golf Carts and Parts

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:05 PM.

Club Car Electric | EZGO Electric | Lifted Golf Carts | Gas EZGO | Used Golf Carts and Parts

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
This Website and forum is the property of No material may be taken or duplicated in part or full without prior written consent of the owners of 2006-2017 All rights reserved.