lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-06-2013, 10:31 PM   #1
CammoBuggy
Not Yet Wild

Default Noland Golf Cart

I seeking information about Noland Golf Car's. I read somewhere that EZgo bought them?
CammoBuggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 01-18-2015, 08:25 AM   #2
dannyferris
Not Yet Wild

Club Car

Thumbs up Re: Noland Golf Cart

As far as I know this is true. I also read that Noland was purchased by Cushman then they were purchased by EZGO. There are parts available on a few different web sites depending on what you are looking for. I just aquired an old Noland Gas Model and dont know too much about it. I am looking for some kind of service manual as well but I was able to find brakes and wheel cylinders for this cart quite easily. At least that is fixed. Now on to engine and clutch issues. Good luck
dannyferris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2015, 09:05 AM   #3
insolution
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: Noland Golf Cart

Danny, did your Noland cart have Bendix drums in back? I am looking for the correct Bendix brake ID so I can order drums and shoes.

Where did you find parts?

Scott
Sarasota, FL
insolution is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
now ezgo?
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO