lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-06-2013, 08:46 AM   #1
xfactor
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Default Need Help Finding Flip Seat

I had my sights on the Allsports seat until I read a reply from a member here. He stated that the Allsports seat moved the forward facing seat backs to a more upright position making it uncomfortable. He is 6 feet tall and I am 6' 5" at 300lbs so I know it would make me uncomfortable as well. I use the cart for hunting so I will be wearing heavy bibs and coat while on the way to the stand so I know this won't work for me.

I have a 92 DS. What have you installed that did not interfere with your upright postion on your forward facing seat backs? Thank you in advance for your replies.

X
xfactor is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 03-06-2013, 08:19 PM   #2
gsf35099
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default Re: Need Help Finding Flip Seat

I got mine from RockyTop carts for my 91' DS. Didn't notice a change in the seat back. Then again, I'm 5' 4" but I do have a buddy that is 6' 3" that drives my carts at rallies and enjoys it.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 100_3262.jpg (483.2 KB, 0 views)
gsf35099 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 09:32 PM   #3
xfactor
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Thanks for the reply gsf35099. Would you happen to have a side view of your cart with the rear seat on? I would like to see the angle of the front seat backs. The one I saw of the Allsports was nearly verticle.

Thanks
X
Old 03-06-2013, 09:40 PM   #4
gsf35099
Gone Wild

Club Car

Think I have a pic here somewhere. Try these.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 100_3260.jpg (367.8 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg 100_2605.jpg (251.1 KB, 0 views)
Old 03-06-2013, 09:43 PM   #5
xfactor
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Thats what I was looking for, thank you sir!

X
Old 03-06-2013, 09:44 PM   #6
gsf35099
Gone Wild

Club Car

Glad I could help.
Old 03-07-2013, 12:00 PM   #7
Rammer
Getting Wild

Club Car

I installed this one on my buddy's cart last weekend and didn't change the front seat back at all and this was one of the easiest and quickest I've installed. This same guys sells this very same seat for $100 dollars cheaper on Ebay (i just saw it yesterday for $209 I believe)

http://www.steelenggolfcart.com/~sho...62/?catId=6130
Rammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 03:05 PM   #8
aubigmac
Not Yet Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rammer View Post
I installed this one on my buddy's cart last weekend and didn't change the front seat back at all and this was one of the easiest and quickest I've installed. This same guys sells this very same seat for $100 dollars cheaper on Ebay (i just saw it yesterday for $209 I believe)

I just put this same seat on my EZGO and it worked great. I ordered it from his ebay store and it was $100 cheaper. It also showed up the next day.
aubigmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 03:42 PM   #9
Dingleberry
Getting Wild

Club Car

I also got the one Rammer got on eBay. Although it killed me to buy Chinese crap, but it was over $100 less than the same seat elsewhere. And that's a lotta beer money .

It is a nice, solid seat, and came with the extra rear handrail pictured (which comes in handy on hills!). It did have some bent diamond plate and some extra screw holes without screws in the diamond plate. After about 8 months it is showing slight rust at the pressure points, but don't they all. Overall, I am very happy with the seat and the price .
Dingleberry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 05:16 PM   #10
xfactor
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rammer View Post

Thanks for the replies. I looked at the ebay listing and it doesn't come with new top supports and shipping will be $70 so $279, $384 with free shipping from thier sight. It seems nothing is cheap and simple! Maybe Ill look at the top supports and see what they cost and go from there. On a side note, has anyone had any experience with the Outback (sponsor) rear seats?

X
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car