lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > General Discussion > Videos
Videos Fun and exciting videos of golf carts/atv's/etc.



Post New Thread  Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 10-03-2007, 08:07 PM   #11
Ford
 
club car man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: New Castle, Pa
Posts: 3,437
Default Re: After rain video

That is one HANDSOME Chevy!
club car man is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

__________________
This advertising will not be shown in this way to registered members.
Register your free account today and become a member on Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum
   
Unread 10-03-2007, 11:10 PM   #12
Frog Hunter
 
4x4 CC's Avatar
Club Car
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Little Rock, Ar
Posts: 1,161
Default Re: After rain video

OK well at leat you dont drive one of those vans that look like vaccum cleaners. Put some mudders on it...
4x4 CC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-04-2007, 06:14 AM   #13
Gone Wild
 
tungpo1's Avatar
E-Z-GO
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: St. Johns /Jacksonville
Posts: 2,383
Default Re: After rain video

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodie1976 View Post
my choice.... and i love it .... wouldnt change it for anything..... our next vehicle is going to be another mini van thats for sure.... we have room enuff to carry just about anything we would ever need ...from a 4x8 sheet of plywood to a 150 gallon fish tank.... all 3 of our kids fit with out having to worrie about "hes touchin me" or "I'm scrunched dad are we there yet?" .....we have power enuff to run 3 dvd players, a laptop and charge 2 cell phones at the same time.... and we have enuff power under the hood that i can cruz down the road at 70... drop the gas and pass almost anything on the road ....we take on any mountain like its a mole hill ....and can pull a trailer down the road just about like any big truck.... My name is Tim and I'm a Mini Van Driver
LOL well said Woodie, I have a mini van too when my kids where born (twins two for the price of one) it was a big help untill I blew it up!! *** 2.2 4 banger
tungpo1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-04-2007, 07:14 PM   #14
Ford
 
club car man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: New Castle, Pa
Posts: 3,437
Default Re: After rain video

LMAO! How'd you blow it up?
club car man is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-04-2007, 08:13 PM   #15
Gone Wild
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: ComplainAboutNoNo'sProfile-Ville
Posts: 4,995
Default Re: After rain video

It was a Dodge.

Wait, I thought the Dodge vans had a 2.4L I4...
NO NO NO E-Z-GO! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-05-2007, 06:05 AM   #16
Gone Wild
 
tungpo1's Avatar
E-Z-GO
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: St. Johns /Jacksonville
Posts: 2,383
Default Re: After rain video

Correct NO NO Dodge Crapavan pulling my pop-up camper loaded with the van loaded down few beers and my foot to the floor!!!! That did it LOL
tungpo1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-06-2007, 08:51 PM   #17
Are You Ready???
 
spriddle's Avatar
Yamaha
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: middle TN
Posts: 23,509
Default Re: After rain video

Wonder what happened to the car he passed and threw water all over. If the other guys window was down, I bet he put out his cigarette.
spriddle is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-06-2007, 09:08 PM   #18
Gone Wild
 
Woodie1976's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Iowa about 15 mins from the feild of dreams
Posts: 665
Default Re: After rain video

Quote:
Originally Posted by spriddle View Post
Wonder what happened to the car he passed and threw water all over. If the other guys window was down, I bet he put out his cigarette.
ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i was with a dude once that actualy did that.... there was a dude puttin down the street after it rained like a dikins and we where like SOAK HIM..... SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO we did.... poor dude had power windows and it stuck.... he just took it like a man.... i mean we where going like 25 or 30 ..... i was doing 10 to 15 in that vid.... just amagin....ROTFLMAO!!!! he was SOAKED window all the way down
Woodie1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-06-2007, 09:18 PM   #19
Are You Ready???
 
spriddle's Avatar
Yamaha
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: middle TN
Posts: 23,509
Default Re: After rain video

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodie1976 View Post
ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i was with a dude once that actualy did that.... there was a dude puttin down the street after it rained like a dikins and we where like SOAK HIM..... SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO we did.... poor dude had power windows and it stuck.... he just took it like a man.... i mean we where going like 25 or 30 ..... i was doing 10 to 15 in that vid.... just amagin....ROTFLMAO!!!! he was SOAKED window all the way down
LOL!!! I remember skipping school one day with two of my friends. We were all riding in my friends parents Bronco flying down this muddy back road and sliding here and there. We rounded a corner and almost hit this man in a pinto (remember those?). He had his window down and the last thing I saw was what looked like 1000 gallons of mud go threw his window and all over him and the inside of his car. He was smoking and looked like some poor drowned kitten. It was one giant mess. The look on that guys face could've killed. He turned around and chased us for about a mile until we lost him. We had a 4x4 and were giving it all it had, all the way up to where we wiped out about 100 yards of fence. Boy were we all in trouble but it was one fun afternoon.
spriddle is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-06-2007, 10:38 PM   #20
Gone Wild
 
Woodie1976's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Iowa about 15 mins from the feild of dreams
Posts: 665
Default Re: After rain video

Quote:
Originally Posted by spriddle View Post
LOL!!! I remember skipping school one day with two of my friends. We were all riding in my friends parents Bronco flying down this muddy back road and sliding here and there. We rounded a corner and almost hit this man in a pinto (remember those?). He had his window down and the last thing I saw was what looked like 1000 gallons of mud go threw his window and all over him and the inside of his car. He was smoking and looked like some poor drowned kitten. It was one giant mess. The look on that guys face could've killed. He turned around and chased us for about a mile until we lost him. We had a 4x4 and were giving it all it had, all the way up to where we wiped out about 100 yards of fence. Boy were we all in trouble but it was one fun afternoon.
ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH...... thats AWESOME!!!!!!! yes i remember pintos... i actually owned 3 at one time.... 2 with the baby moon windows in the back and one panel wagon..... LOVED them cars..... 99% of the time they where the only thing that would start and run in the winter here..... ROTFLMAO..... a big oll mud pie to the face.... CLASSIC!!!
Woodie1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > General Discussion > Videos


Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Forum
Video uploading has me confuuuuuused Videos
Video editing Videos
how to post a video???? Videos
A quick video Videos
Video Section Announcements


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:30 AM.


Club Car Electric | EZGO Electric | Lifted Golf Carts | Gas EZGO | Used Golf Carts and Parts

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.