Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum

Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum (https://www.buggiesgonewild.com/index.php)
-   Gas EZGO (https://www.buggiesgonewild.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   If you had a '94 Marathon, and you were going on a big journey, what would you bring? (https://www.buggiesgonewild.com/showthread.php?t=71899)

Indivisible 10-22-2012 12:22 AM

If you had a '94 Marathon, and you were going on a big journey, what would you bring?

If you had a '94 Marathon, and you were going on a big journey far away from home or civilization (like 30 miles), what would you bring? Other than the obvious like gasoline, and food/water- I mean, what are the most common things that would fail or leave us stranded on a cart like this, based on your experience?

popatop 10-22-2012 06:13 AM

Re: If you had a '94 Marathon, and you were going on a big journey, what would you br

12 volt air compressor, spare tire, extra spark plug

racin161 10-22-2012 07:26 AM

Re: If you had a '94 Marathon, and you were going on a big journey, what would you br

BEER -A TENT - GUN & WOOD let the party begin and call it a day.:lhmo::lhmo::lhmo: sorry I just couldn't resist.

LOU

BrewCityMusic 10-22-2012 08:01 AM

I'd second Popatop's plan, but in the duffel would also go a small set of wrenches and some carb cleaner (but I run 2-strokes so they're prone to the jets plugging despite all the best air-cleaner efforts) ... I'd also toss a new $4 fuel filter on before the trip and blow out the air cleaner just to be safe

scottyb 10-22-2012 09:14 AM

Murphy's Law applies....

Everything you bring, you won't need. Bring one of everything.... and the tool box. :mrgreen:

kyerik 10-22-2012 02:00 PM

You might throw in a $20 marine outboard engine primer bulb (5/16" fittings) and 3-4 feet of 1/4" fuel line. This would be insurance for a fuel pump failure and would be handy in case you need to legally siphon gas from/into another cart/vehicle.

kgsc 10-22-2012 02:09 PM

spare belts

DOOmsman 10-22-2012 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kgsc (Post 793337)
spare belts

X2

Where are you headed?

simple man 10-22-2012 02:25 PM

Sorry! double post!

simple man 10-22-2012 02:28 PM

Sounds like getting a boat ready! Bring a first aid kit! And a cell phone charger that runs off of 12V. Other than what I've listed and what everyone else has listed, you should have an enjoyable trip!!! :thumbup:
Make sure to bring what " racin 161 " said! :mrgreen: