Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum

Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum (https://www.buggiesgonewild.com/index.php)
-   Gas Yamaha (https://www.buggiesgonewild.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Yamaha G8 Club - Please post! (https://www.buggiesgonewild.com/showthread.php?t=49288)

essness 06-01-2012 08:46 PM

Re: Yamaha G8 Club - Please post!

:lhmo: Although it's hard to tell, that's a really loose pile. There was no way I was getting up that little hill no matter how much speed I had.
Further more, there is no way that a G9 would have made it. As a matter of fact, the G9 would have simply plowed into the pile and probly never run again:roll::-P:lhmo:

stuff4mason 06-01-2012 10:32 PM

my G8 would have climbed that easy! In fact, I did make it up somethn about that steep in Maryland! Today? Nope. Don't think my sick little cart would do it!

Sold the boat today guys! Enough to pay it off. Now the search starts for another boat. I lost the one I wanted in Ohio.

Anyone on the East Coast, who knows of a 2005 or newer 23 Hurricane under $21,000, let me know!!!

Mike Mac 06-01-2012 11:10 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Got the brake light switch in and tried my hand at making a bar on the front. Have ta see if I like it after its painted. The welder was messin up. Kept splattering and uneven wire speed. Don't know what causes that, DANG IT!

Mike Mac 06-01-2012 11:18 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here is the first hoop over the top. Didn't like it so made a longer one. Now wish I'd a put more space between the lights!

Good deal on the boat Jimmy, What made you want to sell it?

stuff4mason 06-02-2012 09:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mike Mac (Post 733628)
Here is the first hoop over the top. Didn't like it so made a longer one. Now wish I'd a put more space between the lights!

Good deal on the boat Jimmy, What made you want to sell it?

It was time for a change. My boat worked great for two people, or two adults and little kids, but four or five, with two dogs, who grew up and wanted to fish all the time was just too much.

Mike Mac 06-03-2012 08:13 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Bought a sub woofer a couple weeks ago, finally got it installed yesterday. Works pretty good. Liked Ess's idea of only having it in the car on a temporary bases. So its going to strap in and wire up with jacks so it comes out in bad weather or when on the trailer at 75 mph. It sure fills out the sound tho.

I believe its a 6 1/2" speaker, the speaker box is the size of a gallon paint can.

Again, its a Shark brand product, and is matched to the
Shark radio, for motor cycles.

G1-G9 06-03-2012 08:20 AM

can you post a picture of what i use Mike? I cant post pics from my phone.

Mike Mac 06-03-2012 08:29 AM

Being the site computer GURU that I'm known for...:shock: I will try!:roll::lhmo:

Mike Mac 06-03-2012 08:43 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I tell ya, I need to get paid for this talent:shock:!! I AM GOOD!!!!!:thumbup: Just wish I could repeat this again!!:roll: cause don't think I could!:roll:

G MAN, that must really move the walls!! With 650 watts!!

I want everybody ta know, I took this from a text to an email, AND posted it on BGW!! Bet there's not many THAT CAN DO THAT!!?8)8)8) I AM COOL!!?

How were the ribs

essness 06-03-2012 08:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mike Mac (Post 733893)
Bought a sub woofer a couple weeks ago, finally got it installed yesterday. Works pretty good. Liked Ess's idea of only having it in the car on a temporary bases. So its going to strap in and wire up with jacks so it comes out in bad weather or when on the trailer at 75 mph. It sure fills out the sound tho.

I believe its a 6 1/2" speaker, the speaker box is the size of a gallon paint can.

Again, its a Shark brand product, and is matched to the
Shark radio, for motor cycles.

:thumbup::thumbup:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mike Mac (Post 733904)
I tell ya, I need to get paid for this talent:shock:!! I AM GOOD!!!!!:thumbup: Just wish I could repeat this again!!:roll: cause don't think I could!:roll:

G MAN, that must really move the walls!! With 650 watts!!

I want everybody ta know, I took this from a text to an email, AND posted it on BGW!! Bet there's not many THAT CAN DO THAT!!?8)8)8) I AM COOL!!

You are Mike 8)

Hey, I've got several pics in text's, can I send them to ya?:-P:roll::lol: