Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum

Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum (https://www.buggiesgonewild.com/index.php)
-   Gas Yamaha (https://www.buggiesgonewild.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Yamaha G8 Club - Please post! (https://www.buggiesgonewild.com/showthread.php?t=49288)

thecurti 07-22-2011 07:30 AM

Re: Yamaha G8 Club - Please post!

Dang, I love the rustic, square legged desk. Great job!

Me start something, no way:lol:............ all in good fun

And yes, lumber and truss getting delivered today and lord willing, garage getting framed up tomorrow. Of course today and tomorrow are suppose to be over 100 degrees

stuff4mason 07-22-2011 07:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mike Mac (Post 596728)
Brandon, dust storms here are very common. Nothing unusual about them. I've seen them for 55 yrs. The media is trying to connect them to global warming. NO such thing!!

Cart is loaded with saw dust. Curti is just tryin ta start something!! But he doesn't care, he's gittin his trusses tomorrow!!Yee Haa!!

I had 3 paragraphs written this morn. on woodworking, and I eraced them both times. Anyway, a couple more pictures I didn't know I had on here.

The last 2 were just recent... Well maybe not the third!

Those inset doors/drawers are very nice! You certainly don't see that very often!

stuff4mason 07-22-2011 08:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thecurti (Post 596775)
Dang, I love the rustic, square legged desk. Great job!

Me start something, no way:lol:............ all in good fun

And yes, lumber and truss getting delivered today and lord willing, garage getting framed up tomorrow. Of course today and tomorrow are suppose to be over 100 degrees

Yea, just thinking about erecting a garage in this heat would make me sweat! Weatherman said it would drop down to the 80's on Monday. Been saying that for a week now. Then, this morning, they say its dropping to the LOW 90's...come on.

And Mike, I don't know how you handle heat brother...Although yours is dry - still - no thanks!

Mike Mac 07-22-2011 09:12 AM

That slab table I coppied from her living rm. and it went at the end of the hall. Worked out well!
Jim, that inset door job, was very interesting and challenging. First it got black slate tops and came out stunning!! With glass back splash, neater-n-he**!! Those guys are Gay, but one was gun and car crazy, and just real gruff! (Coulda kicked my but bigtime!!) He was heavy into sandrails, like me and it ended up we both used the same engine builder, so had many stories ta share. He has alot of neat guns, a few exotic, just a neat guy!!

Curti, Your startin something, it may be your garage, but your startin something!! Have fun Man! nothin more fun than what your doin right now!! Enjoy!! (mount your receptacles above 4 feet and run your air lines in copper!)

Guys, the heat doesn't hurt like cold does! And doesn't stop me from doing a thing. I'm outside 366 days a yr. Ya 366!!

Caj, don't post it, just send me some!!!

stuff4mason 07-23-2011 09:21 AM

1 Attachment(s)
This was in my garage yesterday. I know. I know, its nothing new to you Mike!

thecurti 07-23-2011 03:47 PM

Wegot this much done. To friggin hot, but it's a great start
http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t...0723111123.jpg

justin146 07-23-2011 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stuff4mason (Post 597106)
This was in my garage yesterday. I know. I know, its nothing new to you Mike!

Its 68 degrees in my shop right now :)

Mike Mac 07-23-2011 05:15 PM

Justin, where the heck you been?

Jim, hot is hot, no matter where you are. When its that hot inside its hot!

Curt, That looks great!! You got a lot done!

justin146 07-23-2011 11:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mike Mac (Post 597291)
Justin, where the heck you been?

Its jet ski season; I have been building my 440/750 conversion ski and putting a new carburetor on my Supra ski boat. That and work is keeping my busy.

The kid 07-24-2011 09:10 AM

Hey guys,well I don't have a g8, but ill get a g1...I mean g8., and I was wondering would I gain any from a fmf(atv racing muffler) and k&n or uni air filter