Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum

Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum (https://www.buggiesgonewild.com/index.php)
-   Gas Yamaha (https://www.buggiesgonewild.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Yamaha G8 Club - Please post! (https://www.buggiesgonewild.com/showthread.php?t=49288)

Mike Mac 07-25-2012 08:33 AM

Re: Yamaha G8 Club - Please post!

Liner and the tip!:thumbup:

G1-G9 07-25-2012 08:56 AM

Mike you must own stock in pledge.:lhmo::shock:

Mike Mac 07-25-2012 09:06 AM

It is clean, but its actually pretty dusty. been under a cover in the storage room for a yr.

Old gas, but still started on second pull!! Pretty neat huh??!!:thumbup:

essness 07-25-2012 09:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by G1-G9 (Post 754358)
Mike you must own stock in pledge.:lhmo::shock:

The other upside of pledge, when you get the cart all muddy, (not really sure how this happens:oops: ) It rinses off real easy before you put it back in your livingroom:mrgreen:

G1-G9 07-25-2012 09:18 AM

When i got home from work on Monday Pam had the carts all washed.:mrgreen: What a gal.:thumbup: I just need to clean the engine area and up under them. That red dirt is hard to get off. I think i may just take them to the car wash.:mrgreen: Scot i bet you still have mud on yours yet.:lhmo: The mud was everywhere.:thumbup:

Mike Mac 07-25-2012 09:19 AM

Ya know, I been hearin rumers about you !:roll:

Ur as bad as me!!:shock: Welcome ta the club!!:thumbup:

G1-G9 07-25-2012 09:29 AM

Ok Mike we may have to scheduale a vacation out in Arizona next year. We have family out there so we will be looking into it and saving for it. I dont think we will bring carts with us.:thumbdown: I gave Jim and Curt the chance to meet me and the wife but they didnt want to so maybe next year we will get to meet you.

essness 07-25-2012 10:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by G1-G9 (Post 754374)
When i got home from work on Monday Pam had the carts all washed.:mrgreen: What a gal.:thumbup: I just need to clean the engine area and up under them. That red dirt is hard to get off. I think i may just take them to the car wash.:mrgreen: Scot i bet you still have mud on yours yet.:lhmo: The mud was everywhere.:thumbup:

There's a trail of "rust mud" to and from our camper here....:oops:

thecurti 07-25-2012 12:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by G1-G9 (Post 754379)
I gave Jim and Curt the chance to meet me and the wife but they didnt want to so maybe next year we will get to meet you.

Oh, here we go.....:roll:

thecurti 07-25-2012 12:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mike Mac (Post 754362)
It is clean, but its actually pretty dusty. been under a cover in the storage room for a yr.

Old gas, but still started on second pull!! Pretty neat huh??!!:thumbup:

Best feeling ever:thumbup: