Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum

Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum (https://www.buggiesgonewild.com/index.php)
-   Electric Club Car (https://www.buggiesgonewild.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Anyone get their cart Florida Street Legal? (https://www.buggiesgonewild.com/showthread.php?t=15466)

BRS 05-03-2009 07:01 PM

Re: Anyone get their cart Florida Street Legal?

Quote:

Originally Posted by scubabud (Post 191536)
BRS,

I hear ya! This is our 7th time in 2 years at the Fort and now that they opened up the Premium sites which are deeper and wider, it's alot easier to get in and out. Do you bring both of your carts when you're up here? 8)

If Nana goes with us..we bring both carts, I bought the Precedent for mom. Otherwise my wife pulls the cart with my pickup and I pull the travel trailer. It's a small inconvenience...two vehicles and all. Once your there, you're glad you made the effort. I'll let you know when we're going just in case you have another trip in ya. :thumbup:

Extractor 05-06-2009 07:55 PM

Scuba- you get your windshield yet? I got my invoice but no windshield... gonna call them tomorrow.

scubabud 05-06-2009 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Extractor (Post 193727)
Scuba- you get your windshield yet? I got my invoice but no windshield... gonna call them tomorrow.

Tom from CCP called me today and took my CC for the windshield and seat belts. They should be coming shortly along with an email confirmation which I didn't get yet. I asked him to PM you and let you know the windshields are IN!:mrgreen:

Extractor 05-07-2009 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scubabud (Post 193749)
Tom from CCP called me today and took my CC for the windshield and seat belts. They should be coming shortly along with an email confirmation which I didn't get yet. I asked him to PM you and let you know the windshields are IN!:mrgreen:

Thanks! He PM'd me asking if I wanted to buy one :shock: so I got nervous that he lost my order and called them up... just to be sure. THey said it was drop shipped and I should have it by now...they're checking on it. Can't wait for this thing to finally get here! WIper should be on my porch when I get home... hard to install wiper first, isn't it!

Need to put some reflective tape/side markers on the vehicle also... guess autoparts store will have that tape...

getting there :thumbup:

Extractor 05-07-2009 11:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scubabud (Post 191131)
Got some better pictures of the side view mirror, side and rear reflectors and also the manual wiper...

watch out Minnie... :mrgreen:

Scuba- where did you get your convex side mirror? It's nice and small and great location. All the sponsors seem to have mirrors that look too large.

scubabud 05-07-2009 11:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Extractor (Post 194062)
Scuba- where did you get your convex side mirror? It's nice and small and great location. All the sponsors seem to have mirrors that look too large.

I got it at our local CC Dealer for 11.99 + tax. It's stainless steel as well! We like it so much we're getting another one for the other side. Installed it without drilling any extra holes, just attached it to the top's hold down bolt.:mrgreen:

Extractor 05-07-2009 12:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scubabud (Post 194084)
I got it at our local CC Dealer for 11.99 + tax. It's stainless steel as well! We like it so much we're getting another one for the other side. Installed it without drilling any extra holes, just attached it to the top's hold down bolt.:mrgreen:

:thumbup:

IMNFL 05-07-2009 03:13 PM

Extractor,
Check your local Wally World.
I found the reflective tape there for a whole lot less after I paid top dollar + at Parts Store.
Jus' lettin' ya no!
OB

Fishing Dude 05-07-2009 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IMNFL (Post 194273)
Extractor,
Check your local Wally World.
I found the reflective tape there for a whole lot less after I paid top dollar + at Parts Store.
Jus' lettin' ya no!
OB

Could have sent you some in snail mail. Sorry don't follow this thread close. If anyone needs some ask I have several rolls, and can get more cheep.

IMNFL 05-07-2009 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fishing Dude (Post 194276)
Could have sent you some in snail mail. Sorry don't follow this thread close. If anyone needs some ask I have several rolls, and can get more cheep.

Ya can't beat that! :thumbup: