Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum

Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum (https://www.buggiesgonewild.com/index.php)
-   Electric Club Car (https://www.buggiesgonewild.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   MCOR / Pedal Assembly Confusion Explained (https://www.buggiesgonewild.com/showthread.php?t=97696)

TahoeDawgZ71 10-04-2018 10:12 PM

Re: MCOR / Pedal Assembly Confusion Explained

I do not have a digital copy of these instructions. I'll see if I can dig some up Monday. I'm not working tomorrow. Wife and I are going to a concert. As for the pivot rod, the 102026001 has an extra barb that fits into the drive bar to keep it from falling off. The old ones don't have this. It'll fit around the base of the pedal, but it'll be sloppy. You'll probably end up having to use it.

BBBHC 10-08-2018 07:15 AM

That would be very helpful David! I've looked around, but don't see any clear install pictures/diagrams for how it is mounted.

TahoeDawgZ71 10-08-2018 11:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BBBHC (Post 1547974)
That would be very helpful David! I've looked around, but don't see any clear install pictures/diagrams for how it is mounted.

PM me your email address. I now have a digital copy.

Txpartyguy 10-14-2018 08:21 PM

I have a 2014 precedent anyone know if the mcor 4 will hook right up with out any type of conversion plug or anything or do I need to take apart before I order part to make sure don’t really want to take apart till I got part as I can still use my cart...Thanx

TahoeDawgZ71 10-15-2018 08:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Txpartyguy (Post 1550113)
I have a 2014 precedent anyone know if the mcor 4 will hook right up with out any type of conversion plug or anything or do I need to take apart before I order part to make sure don’t really want to take apart till I got part as I can still use my cart...Thanx

Yes, It's a direct replacement. You do not need a conversion kit, just the MCOR 4.

67msarge 11-27-2018 06:32 PM

TahoeDawg, ordered my MCOR2 to MCOR4 Conversion Kit for Precedent with Gen2 Pedal Assy - AM293001 from ya. hope it cures my problems. benched checked old one and resistance was jumping all over the place just like when driving it!

Thanks
Lee:thumbup:

Aleone 02-12-2019 12:12 PM

When I accelerate to the floor the cart stops any thoughts

NoleFan4Ever 02-12-2019 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aleone (Post 1586837)
When I accelerate to the floor the cart stops any thoughts

Gotta tell us a lot more than that and you do not need to cross-post or hijack. Start your own thread with all the details of your cart and the problem. :thumbup:

Timinator 08-10-2019 08:11 AM

So, I have a MCOR 4 upgrade and it's been....ok? I still have an initial dead spot while starting up then the cart lurches forward. Also, there is no smooth low speed cruising speed, it's pulsing. Full speed is fine though. Lot's of power. I'm not sure what the deal is.

TahoeDawgZ71 08-10-2019 09:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Timinator (Post 1643328)
So, I have a MCOR 4 upgrade and it's been....ok? I still have an initial dead spot while starting up then the cart lurches forward. Also, there is no smooth low speed cruising speed, it's pulsing. Full speed is fine though. Lot's of power. I'm not sure what the deal is.

Did you order it from us? If not, pay close attention to the sticker on the side of the MCOR4. If it says "CHINA" on the label, it's junk. Replace it with an OEM version.