Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum

Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum (https://www.buggiesgonewild.com/index.php)
-   Electric Club Car (https://www.buggiesgonewild.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   MCOR / Pedal Assembly Confusion Explained (https://www.buggiesgonewild.com/showthread.php?t=97696)

Timinator 08-11-2019 08:53 AM

Re: MCOR / Pedal Assembly Confusion Explained

Quote:

Originally Posted by TahoeDawgZ71 (Post 1643353)
Did you order it from us? If not, pay close attention to the sticker on the side of the MCOR4. If it says "CHINA" on the label, it's junk. Replace it with an OEM version.

Of course I bought it from you guys! Thanks for the email, I'll pull it off and throw a ohm meter on it and check it out.

Timinator 08-14-2019 08:31 AM

Here's an interesting tidbit, just removing my MCOR4 (Mexico made not China) has smoothed it out considerably. I think spraying the connectors and such may be something I need to do occasionally. It's not "perfect", but it's about 80% smoother. Electrical connections LOVE DeoxIT D5S its the only thing I used on old amps and vintage electronics.

Jeff McGuire 08-23-2019 06:54 AM

Are the pedal assemblies the same for gas and electric? I have an 05' that has a stuck parking brake. If i buy a used set of second gen. pedals off a elec., will my gcor bolt on the newer style pedals?

TahoeDawgZ71 08-23-2019 07:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeff McGuire (Post 1647107)
Are the pedal assemblies the same for gas and electric? I have an 05' that has a stuck parking brake. If i buy a used set of second gen. pedals off a elec., will my gcor bolt on the newer style pedals?

You can do it, but you need an adapter and a drive bar to make it fit on the Gen 2 pedal assembly.

103744901 - Adapter, MCOR2/GCOR
103745001 - Drive Bar, MCOR2/GCOR

Jeff McGuire 08-23-2019 08:21 AM

Excellent thanks for the reply David. Based on what i have read on this thread, is this my only viable option as the first gen. pedals are discontinued now?

TahoeDawgZ71 08-23-2019 08:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeff McGuire (Post 1647135)
Excellent thanks for the reply David. Based on what i have read on this thread, is this my only viable option as the first gen. pedals are discontinued now?

Correct

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nelly1052 09-04-2019 09:07 AM

2001 Ds runs at 22 mph normally. got new batteries. Ran at 22mph after charge. Later would only go 14mph. Checked batteries and all looked good. 49.6 volts. Checked load on each and all looked good. Charged them again and got 22. After awhile only got 14 mph again. I have a new after market MCOR that has been working good. Puzzled!

NoleFan4Ever 09-06-2019 06:11 AM

It is either the MCOR (and most likely as the aftermarkets or poorly made) or a speed sensor issue, but 14 is fast as Limp mode is only 1/2 speed.

You can test the MCOR output to see, but it will have to be done when the problem exist or you will have an erroneous reading.

yensidcamper 09-14-2019 05:19 PM

Just installed the MCOR 4 I got from David. Solved my jerky ride problem. Thanks again David your knowledge and service is top notch.

TahoeDawgZ71 09-16-2019 10:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yensidcamper (Post 1652913)
Just installed the MCOR 4 I got from David. Solved my jerky ride problem. Thanks again David your knowledge and service is top notch.

You're very welcome.