Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum

Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum (https://www.buggiesgonewild.com/index.php)
-   Gas Yamaha (https://www.buggiesgonewild.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   What did you do to your Yamaha today? (https://www.buggiesgonewild.com/showthread.php?t=134277)

smallblock450sl 08-27-2017 11:30 AM

What did you do to your Yamaha today?

Did you fix it, upgrade it? Did you look at it, wash it or thrash it? G1-G9, did you finish it:mrgreen:

scottyb 08-27-2017 12:14 PM

Re: What did you do to your Yamaha today?

About time you started this thread. :thumbup:

smallblock450sl 08-27-2017 02:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scottyb (Post 1425788)
About time you started this thread. :thumbup:

I'm alittle slow:lhmo:

mikeasis 08-27-2017 02:20 PM

I looked at it pitifully.......

Spicyunicorn 08-27-2017 02:30 PM

Believe it or not but I used it for what it was intended for... Golf

sho305 08-27-2017 08:06 PM

My second little ride today I ran around the trail out back, got in the sand and spun a big rooster, did a semi speed run down a field to 30+ (goes faster on pavement but there are cars out there lol), and drove over a bulldozed area that was rough with roots sticking out all over, had to go slow there. Did that amid driving around looking at stuff for maybe 20 min while that great grilled chicken I made settled and all those garden veggies and taters mixed in. Yes I was full so stayed away from big bumps.:thumbup:

Since I built up the engine its been a lot of sorting out and now it has run nice so I didn't touch a thing. I do have another carb on order a 30mm. The 32mm CV on it gave me problems and not sure about it until I can compare another carb. Did some mods to it and its better. But vegas cam/rod is running good right now, certainly more power than before. Even misses/lopes at idle because of the cam, that is cool. Have changes slated for the CVT to help that work better so the work goes on. Then it started raining later here so called it a day.

scottyb 08-27-2017 08:27 PM

I looked for my Yamaha but no luck..... stupid CL.

93yellowclubcar 08-27-2017 08:55 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Stared impatiently at it whilst waiting for tomorrow when I can call Don Plowman and get the specs for some tweaking.

Attachment 158432

Attachment 158433

Attachment 158434

2013 Drive, 3" with 22s, Vortex body, carbon fiber dash, wheel, Jakes shifter (not in pics), and The Hot Setup from Mr. Plowman.

Sadly, only mine for a while. Will soon be sold to a fellow who wanted me to build him a cart. I want a Yami gasser now... :help:

jjastram 08-27-2017 09:00 PM

Hauled camp ground kids around in my newly acquired G1 6 seater.

raydhd 08-27-2017 09:16 PM

Went cruising , bird watching , and beach glass gathering. Drove it about an hour and a half this weekend.