Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum

Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum (https://www.buggiesgonewild.com/index.php)
-   Electric Club Car (https://www.buggiesgonewild.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   PQ Executioner (https://www.buggiesgonewild.com/showthread.php?t=108943)

Ohc123 07-30-2015 08:53 PM

PQ Executioner

Does anyone know the horsepower of the PQ Executioner? Just trying to find the difference between the Bandit & Executioner. With that 30 mph, speed i dont want to lose my Torque. I have a 600 amp controller & stock 3.3 motor in an IQ cart

mrgolf 07-30-2015 09:42 PM

Re: PQ Executioner

Don't know answer to your question, but if would give you more speed and torque I believe.

Ohc123 08-01-2015 01:03 AM

Anyone else out there got any PQ Executioner/Bandit reviews?
I would love to know how they perform & how they are different from eachother

jjance 08-01-2015 07:21 PM

PQ has always been to secretive about their motors and what they do to them. I asked what the HP of my bandit would be and I couldn't get an answer. For all anybody knows they might just clean them up and paint them and add a speed magnet and ship them out the door. But in their defense my PQ motor did what they said it would do. I wanted my Precedent to go between 20-25 MPH so I could be street legal and it did. So tell them what you want to do and they will give your an honest answer that you can believe.
PS Not affiliated with PQ just a happy customer. BTW they had no idea about that hill between me and the grocery store. The only drawback with the Bandit is it doesn't climb hills very well.

Ohc123 08-01-2015 07:37 PM

Jjance,
Thanks for the reply! Are you using a 500amp controller with the Bandit?

jjance 08-01-2015 07:43 PM

No, remember the comment about the hill? After a year or so I upgraded to what is in my SIG line. I got tired of creeping up that hill at 13 MPH. With the upgrade I can do 19-19.5 up that hill.

Ohc123 08-01-2015 08:18 PM

That looks like the motor I am going to get. Thank you for your knowledge. Also, what is your top speed with that motor?

jjance 08-01-2015 08:28 PM

A good size hill 19.5 mph uphill. Downhill 28 mph. Flat land 25 mph. It accelerates good and I can hold my own with other traffic in town. (when the speed limit is 25 mph) It's street legal and that's the only place I drive it.

Gwatkins75 08-02-2015 06:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ohc123 (Post 1184395)
That looks like the motor I am going to get. Thank you for your knowledge. Also, what is your top speed with that motor?

Ohc123 let me know if you get this motor I have the same set up you do now and I am waiting to upgrade the motor. I would be curious to see how it does with the controller and OTF programmer.

Revolution 08-02-2015 07:49 PM

The executioner will be a lot more motor than a bandit rebuild. Its a physically larger motor with longer stator, rotor and bigger brushes. It should have more torque and speed than the bandit.