Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum

Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum (https://www.buggiesgonewild.com/index.php)
-   Gas Yamaha (https://www.buggiesgonewild.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Yamaha G8 Club - Please post! (https://www.buggiesgonewild.com/showthread.php?t=49288)

stuff4mason 11-15-2013 10:06 AM

Re: Yamaha G8 Club - Please post!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mike Mac (Post 955620)
To bad it had G16 Chit all over it!! Heah, :pistol: what's wrong with G16 Chit??? :argue: :violent1: Looks like a G8 should, ta me!! :dontknow:

Nothing's wrong with G16 chit Mike. Just razzing you bro!!!!:mrgreen::thumbup:

he77, if I had time, I'd be prepping that G16 front cowl that Tommy gave me this summer for the G8! BUT, that would require new paint job, lights, re-do the winch mount, etc.... The G16 gets priority at this point. I also have to squeeze my buddies EZ-SLOW lift into my schedule by April.

Riley Automotive 11-15-2013 01:41 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by thecurti (Post 955639)
Yeah maybe Riley will chime in and help.......
http://www.buggiesgonewild.com/membe...ey-automotive/

Sorry guys, not been on here much. I am back to work today so her we GO!

Curt- PM me your address and I have a couple of pieces of Vinyl I will send you to see if the color will work. I stopped by my supply house and picked them up today.

homebrew- If you need assistance in the area of seats you can PM me. have a G8 in my garage and I could make a set and ship them if you want. Otherwise I only have the pattern for a Ez- Slo. I did a G9 a few months back but did not save the pattern since it was a custom design.

Mike Mac 11-15-2013 09:43 PM

Jimmy, just funnin with ya!!:shock:...:lhmo::mrgreen:

And, All you guys, I have a good G8 seat frame for who ever needs it! I won't throw it away, its to rare. I was gonna take it to local Yamaha dealer, next time I needed parts. But being a yamaha, that could be yrs!!:roll: Had it 4 and half already!!

Anyway, just shipping. Let me know!!

Dang Rile, that Vette seat looks nice!!:thumbup:

stuff4mason 11-15-2013 10:57 PM

Why do you have an extra seat frame Mike? What's on Spot?

Mike Mac 11-16-2013 08:23 AM

It came with the G8 seat, on the G16 body, but the foam and plywood were kinda messed up. Remember, Spot was on fire!! So I found a complete 16 seat (plastic) and back rests for $75. (I'm not a fan of wood on cars!!) Used them instead.

Anyway haven't looked at it in yrs. but pretty sure it will clean up good. Just needs a good home.

Riley Automotive 11-16-2013 08:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mike Mac (Post 955952)
Jimmy, just funnin with ya!!:shock:...:lhmo::mrgreen:

And, All you guys, I have a good G8 seat frame for who ever needs it! I won't throw it away, its to rare. I was gonna take it to local Yamaha dealer, next time I needed parts. But being a yamaha, that could be yrs!!:roll: Had it 4 and half already!!

Anyway, just shipping. Let me know!!

Dang Rile, that Vette seat looks nice!!:thumbup:

Thanks!

stuff4mason 11-18-2013 07:28 AM

Curt - get a deer or two?

Riley Automotive 11-18-2013 09:34 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Had to work Saturday, then it rained all day Sunday so I could not work on the house, so I got to spend a little time in the shop. Made this creeper to donate for a mentally challenged benefit auction. The last time I donated one of these I had a roller seat with it and it brought $200. I hope this one does ok for them.

bokeasmowl 11-18-2013 09:54 AM

That's a cool creeper. Too nice to get grease and grime on for sure. :thumbup:

MJHomebrew 11-18-2013 05:49 PM

Looks great Riley