Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum

Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum (https://www.buggiesgonewild.com/index.php)
-   Gas Yamaha (https://www.buggiesgonewild.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Yamaha G8 Club - Please post! (https://www.buggiesgonewild.com/showthread.php?t=49288)

stuff4mason 05-05-2016 08:44 AM

Re: Yamaha G8 Club - Please post!

Quote:

Originally Posted by cary (Post 1271041)
Post pictures. I just got my first order of parts. As soon as get the rest I will start repairs with pictures.

It's OFFICIAL! You are in Cary! Just send $19.95 to the address at the bottom of the screen. Membership dues are collected every 6 days, and are non-refundable. :thumbup:

G1-G9 05-05-2016 08:47 AM

Boke's better half has plans for him so he wont be able to make it.:lhmo: I plan on being at Jim's around 7pm. I plan on taking the old rusted Chevy with 245000 miles on it. I hope I make it.:roll: Wait till you guys see what salt can do to a truck.:shock: I put new brakes on it last night :thumbdown: wish I was working on a Ford. WOW what a pain in the rear.:mrgreen:

Mr. Mike 05-05-2016 09:09 AM

Oh I am fully aware of what salt can do to a vehicle. I had to replace all of my brake lines last year on my old chev. How old is your truck? Cause unless it has drum brakes in the rear, brake replacement is a piece of cake.

cary 05-05-2016 09:22 AM

Thank you for the membership vote. I accept. It is a good thing I have some fat reserves because club dues will make sure I eat 1 meal a day. :lhmo::lhmo::lhmo:

G1-G9 05-05-2016 09:23 AM

I think it was a T55 to get the bolt out that holds them on. So if its rusted on and the hole is rusted over, it is a pain in the a$$. Its a 2003. It is a very good truck just rusted as hell and is a great winter car when the BMW is in storage.

Mr. Mike 05-05-2016 09:49 AM

Yep salt reeks havoc on steel. I hate rust. Honestly though I don't think I'd be any better regardless of the vehicle you're driving. Unless you continuously wash your vehicles everyday.

Welcome to the club cary. These guys can be a royal PITA. Not me though.

Dave in VA 05-05-2016 09:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stuff4mason (Post 1271042)
It's OFFICIAL! You are in Cary! Just send $19.95 to the address at the bottom of the screen. Membership dues are collected every 6 days, and are non-refundable. :thumbup:

If you have a G16, they charge double...:lhmo::roll::mrgreen:

stuff4mason 05-05-2016 09:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cary (Post 1271060)
Thank you for the membership vote. I accept. It is a good thing I have some fat reserves because club dues will make sure I eat 1 meal a day. :lhmo::lhmo::lhmo:

Your going to fit right in Cary!!!

Listen Tom and Mike....This isn't the place to discuss how to fix chevy's...You could possibly take up months and months of discussions, thousands of pages on chevy repair. This thread is for GOLF CARTS.:shock:

Mr. Mike 05-05-2016 10:06 AM

Jim please tell us about your Toyota death wobble. We'd love to hear about it. :lhmo::lhmo:

stuff4mason 05-05-2016 10:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Mike (Post 1271073)
Jim please tell us about your Toyota death wobble. We'd love to hear about it. :lhmo::lhmo:

That's NOT the toyota's Fault!!!:oops: