Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum

Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum (https://www.buggiesgonewild.com/index.php)
-   Gas Yamaha (https://www.buggiesgonewild.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Yamaha G8 Club - Please post! (https://www.buggiesgonewild.com/showthread.php?t=49288)

moesdeals 10-17-2012 10:27 PM

Re: Yamaha G8 Club - Please post!

Hey Dave, Mason, Ess, Mike - anybody- please give me your thoughts. I started a thread under Yamaha (HELP!! What Year Is This Rare Yamaha Cart?) and am trying to identify my new cart. I posted plenty of pics there. Anyone help me with this challenge please. This is a strange one.

Thanks,
Moe

CajunLoneWolf 10-18-2012 05:43 AM

Wow Moe thats one frakenstien of a cart. Thats saying something consideting so are G8s for the most part. Hopefully Smallblock can figure it out.

CajunLoneWolf 10-18-2012 05:44 AM

Dayum over 6000 posts. G8club is juss bad azz

stuff4mason 10-19-2012 07:05 AM

Well, we got to keep it going guys!!!

Mo, you happy with the results from Smallblocks answers?

G1-G9 10-19-2012 08:46 AM

man whats been going on that nobodys posting anymore? im going to be selling my spare parts that have been pilling up from my clone builds.

thecurti 10-19-2012 08:53 AM

Just not much going on, that can go on here, in my world.
The problem with owning a G8 is sh!t just doesn't break , so there's nothing to post.:thumbup:
I get a few more things financially taken care of, maybe I'll try another upgrade, so I can post

Riley Automotive 10-19-2012 10:05 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Since G8's do not need to be worked on I spend my time working on others carts. I am replacing a Front axle for a EZ GO, building a lift kit and Finishing the clone transplant in another EZ GO. I have talked the guy into letting me paint it black and maybe a few pink flames on front. Build a back seat and recover the seat with Black and pink piping. I think it will look better with the black wheels he bought. THe green and yellow is not working. What does everyone else think? Busy weekend ahead....kinda excited.....

Mike Mac 10-19-2012 08:48 PM

Rile, I used Cyber Gray Metallic. Thought it worked pretty well for me, but ezgo's are just hard ta look at, in my opinion.

Riley Automotive 10-19-2012 08:54 PM

@mike grey would be better than green. I covered the seats in the spring. Since then I have disliked the yellow and green. The customer is always right, although they may not have the best taste! I can only say this cause he is my best friend

Mike Mac 10-19-2012 10:21 PM

Oh, you are so right, just like that green one I did! I'd never want to own that!