Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum

Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum (https://www.buggiesgonewild.com/index.php)
-   Members Rides (https://www.buggiesgonewild.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Sad little EZGO 3 wheeler (https://www.buggiesgonewild.com/showthread.php?t=41246)

rifter 11-19-2010 12:57 PM

Sad little EZGO 3 wheeler

4 Attachment(s)
Richie gave me an EZGO 3 wheeler that I rebuilt for my elderly neighbor Lady, sorry I didn't get "before" pics but it was in sad shape, now it has a new face lift and a very happy Lady driving it around. Thank you Richie.

Flintrock 11-19-2010 01:04 PM

Re: Sad little EZGO 3 wheeler

Nice of you Rifter and nice cart too. Get a few pics of her terrorizing the neighborhood!

DOOmsman 11-19-2010 01:05 PM

One again you guys make us BGW members proud of you.

rifter 11-19-2010 01:35 PM

She was always wanting to paint one of my carts Orange(her favorite color) so when her Grandkids broke her cart in half due to battery rust I got that cart from Richie and used what parts I needed from her old cart, completely took it apart, welded in new Stainless battery trays and anything else that was rusty, repainted it Orange. Today her Husband and I installed the batteries and drove it over to thier house, Bob(her Husband) called her out of the house to see the cart that I built, she had no idea it was her's, we had it parked so she couldn't see her name on the front, she said "Oh that's nice, you finally painted one Orange" she looked at the back and Bob said look at the front too, she walked around and got a funny look on her face and asked " who else do you know with that name?" I said "I don't know anyone else with that name" then she realized it was hers and it was a good moment. She's in her mid 70's but she got right on and tooled around the yard, very happy. Her husband Bob is the one that got me into Golf carts, he gave me the Yamaha that is now my Drag Cart and a few more that I have around here, I was more than happy to give back.

Dave Box 11-19-2010 01:41 PM

In these troubled times, that is a heart warming story, good job man. :thumbup:

EZGO-MY-WALLET2 11-19-2010 06:25 PM

cool story man. Most things in life are just big circles once you figure out how to follow the lines. Good job !

gornoman 11-19-2010 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EZGO-MY-WALLET2 (Post 482394)
Most things in life are just big circles once you figure out how to follow the lines.

I really like that sentiment. Thanx EMW2.:thumbup:

Rifter, once again, I am proud to have shaken your hand. Nice job!:thumbup:

richie 11-19-2010 07:16 PM

:thumbup:

gornoman 11-19-2010 07:29 PM

Oh, you too, richie!

I HATE DRYWALL TOO!

smallblock450sl 11-19-2010 08:00 PM

"Pay it forward"? Emw2..words to live buy:thumbup: Just wish you'd have taken a picture or vid of that moment. Great job Rifter and you also Richie:thumbup: I'm very proud to be a part of this community.