Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum

Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum (https://www.buggiesgonewild.com/index.php)
-   Electric EZGO (https://www.buggiesgonewild.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   2007 EZGO TXT PDS Drive proplem (https://www.buggiesgonewild.com/showthread.php?t=111336)

baubender 10-05-2015 04:23 PM

2007 EZGO TXT PDS Drive proplem

I have a 2007 EZGO TXT PDS and when I put it in forward (button on the dash) it tries but will not move. Pushing the gas will just make it rock a bit. Sometimes the reverse will work fine. This can come and go with no warning and sometime the forward or reverse will not work. I can shut everything off turn it right back on and sometimes its fine sometimes it not.

Cart has a lift kit, and new cables, new control module and new solenoid. All from Scotty B.

mgray70 10-05-2015 09:31 PM

What is the pack voltage and are all the connections clean and tight? Sounds like a voltage drop to me also if you can get a pack voltage under load ( while trying to go)..

mardad 10-06-2015 09:32 AM

Re: 2007 EZGO TXT PDS Drive proplem

Check the cable s as they wrap around the battery rack. Could be shorting there. Also could be a failing rocker switch or loose wire at switch. We have solved these exact symptoms in the past with these solutions.

scottyb 10-06-2015 10:38 AM

Which Control module do you have?
Is there any LED when the cart will not run?
The LED is capable of giving red and green status codes.
See your manual. Report LED status here.

Curious if you had any of this problem before the upgrades.

baubender 10-07-2015 07:45 AM

Getting my father to take a picture of the control module I bought from you. He says yesterday he sprayed the Small box that the gas pedal runs into and has 2 wires coming out of it. Says he thinks its better.
We never had this problem before! since the upgrades the cart has been great! Just put new batteries in last year. so its a fresh 36 V pack. digital volt meter we also got from you shows 38 +/-

Quote:

Originally Posted by scottyb (Post 1206091)
Which Control module do you have?
Is there any LED when the cart will not run?
The LED is capable of giving red and green status codes.
See your manual. Report LED status here.

Curious if you had any of this problem before the upgrades.

scottyb 10-07-2015 09:57 AM

Water in the throttle box is NOT GOOD.
THis could be the problem, use a hair dryer on it

baubender 10-07-2015 10:28 AM

I miss spoke. He sprayed the box with spray lubricant and it seems to be better.

Quote:

Originally Posted by scottyb (Post 1206510)
Water in the throttle box is NOT GOOD.
THis could be the problem, use a hair dryer on it