Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum

Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum (https://www.buggiesgonewild.com/index.php)
-   Electric Club Car (https://www.buggiesgonewild.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   DS molded access panel (https://www.buggiesgonewild.com/showthread.php?t=168864)

simicrintz 09-10-2020 05:08 PM

DS molded access panel

1 Attachment(s)
Got my Spartan body yesterday and need the access panel (my cart did not have one); any vendors here supply this?

Botwrong 09-11-2020 12:32 AM

Re: DS molded access panel

I have a used one. I’ll clean it up get you pics.

CCNorth 09-11-2020 12:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by simicrintz (Post 1759260)
Got my Spartan body yesterday and need the access panel (my cart did not have one); any vendors here supply this?

I see you've gotten a kind offer for the panel. If that doesn't work out and none of the sponsors have one they are easy to find online and inexpensive.

Just wanted to say that I LOVE the new body. Looks great!!!

simicrintz 09-11-2020 11:49 AM

Thanks, Botwrong! I appreciate it!

CC-I've found them online but am trying to patronize one of the vendors here (and since Apple does not like Flash I can't see them all). I know it is not a big sale but every little bit helps I guess :)

I am pretty happy with the body as well, and so is Mrs simicrintz (which is the important part!). I never saw one in person and was a little skeptical about spending the $$$ but I can say that I have been pleasantly surprised!

Reddawg454 09-11-2020 12:42 PM

:blob3: More photos!!

simicrintz 09-11-2020 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reddawg454 (Post 1759539)
:blob3: More photos!!

:lol::lol:

I'm trying to get back out and work on it (but stupid work keeps getting in the way!!). I've got to get all the electronics wired up (replacing everything-well, it had nothing!) so it is prolonging putting all the other stuff back on and driving me crazy!

I'll see if I can take a few more; I am pretty happy so I appreciate the comments!

Wakko47 09-11-2020 06:00 PM

Wish you were close enough for me to buy your old body from you!

simicrintz 09-11-2020 09:08 PM

2 Attachment(s)
I struck a deal with one of the good folks on here from up north of me who will be driving down tomorrow to get it, so it will be going to a good home! I can only imagine what shipping for CA to FL would cost!

I put the seat bottom on earlier to take a look and keep me motivated; not the best pics or very exciting but a little different view :) I still have a lot to do...

NCPW 09-11-2020 10:22 PM

I like those seat covers! What brand are they? Are the back rests in a diamond stitch also?

Dlab 09-11-2020 11:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NCPW (Post 1759674)
I like those seat covers! What brand are they? Are the back rests in a diamond stitch also?

Yea I like that too....Link OP?