Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum

Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum (https://www.buggiesgonewild.com/index.php)
-   Electric Club Car (https://www.buggiesgonewild.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   2013 Precedent Body Choices? (https://www.buggiesgonewild.com/showthread.php?t=166312)

Doc 07-09-2020 01:19 PM

2013 Precedent Body Choices?
 
I just picked up a nice 48V 2013 Precedent...body is bad, batteries are new. I already did a body swap on my '15 Precedent (Phantom) and like it, but I want to do something different on this one. Are there any other body options for this cart? I'm leaning towards something "Onward-style" if possible. TIA!

Fairtax4me 07-09-2020 07:38 PM

Re: 2013 Precedent Body Choices?
 
Last I heard Club Car had Onward bodies on Lockdown. Could not buy them unless you had a serial number for an onward and needed to replace one that was damaged.

There are plenty of body kits out there if you look around the goggle long enough. Whether anyone has them in stock right now...

Doc 07-09-2020 08:12 PM

Re: 2013 Precedent Body Choices?
 
I've looked and the only ones I've found are Phantoms...

mgray70 07-10-2020 09:03 AM

Re: 2013 Precedent Body Choices?
 
DoubleTake has new precedent body out now called the Phoenix.
I haven't installed one yet, but here is the link to it.
http://www.custom-inc.com/phoenix-golf-car-kits



Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Doc 07-10-2020 06:22 PM

Re: 2013 Precedent Body Choices?
 
Thanks, that's exactly the one I was looking for .....anybody here do one of these yet? I actually may sell off my Phantom body and re-do this one on my 2013......the rear looks the same-am I right about that?

mgray70 07-10-2020 07:16 PM

Re: 2013 Precedent Body Choices?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Doc (Post 1739072)
Thanks, that's exactly the one I was looking for .....anybody here do one of these yet? I actually may sell off my Phantom body and re-do this one on my 2013......the rear looks the same-am I right about that?

I think so, but I'm not sure. They have just came out with it this year.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Fairtax4me 07-10-2020 07:31 PM

Re: 2013 Precedent Body Choices?
 
Madjax has one called the Alpha, looks like some kinda truck.
RChamp? just came out with one that looks like a Cadillac.
And the of course there's the two offerings from Doubletake.
And I thought I saw a different one a while ago that had a sporty kind of appearance in the front, but I can't find that one now, so maybe it's out of production.
But looking at different bodies, kinda wish Madjax would make the Havoc style body for a precedent. That's probably the best looking body kit I've seen for any cart.

ClubCar86 07-11-2020 09:04 AM

Re: 2013 Precedent Body Choices?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by mgray70 (Post 1738909)
DoubleTake has new precedent body out now called the Phoenix.
I haven't installed one yet, but here is the link to it.
http://www.custom-inc.com/phoenix-golf-car-kits



Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

That kit would be really neat if they incorporated real headlights instead of decals. Maybe in time...

Doc 07-11-2020 10:02 AM

Re: 2013 Precedent Body Choices?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ClubCar86 (Post 1739201)
That kit would be really neat if they incorporated real headlights instead of decals. Maybe in time...

Wait-those wrap around headlights are decals? Wow!, if that's true, thanks for the heads up!

PingEye3 07-11-2020 10:48 AM

Re: 2013 Precedent Body Choices?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Doc (Post 1739227)
Wait-those wrap around headlights are decals? Wow!, if that's true, thanks for the heads up!

They are not decals. LED lights are part of the kit with the body. They are shown on the link above.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:53 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This Website and forum is the property of Buggiesgonewild.com. No material may be taken or duplicated in part or full without prior written consent of the owners of buggiesgonewild.com. 2006-2017 Buggiesgonewild.com. All rights reserved.