Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum

Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum (https://www.buggiesgonewild.com/index.php)
-   Gas Yamaha (https://www.buggiesgonewild.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Amazing Daughter #epicfail (https://www.buggiesgonewild.com/showthread.php?t=135782)

BrutalSoldier 10-09-2017 10:55 AM

Amazing Daughter #epicfail

1 Attachment(s)
So the story I heard was that her and a few friends were slowly driving down the bike trail when she hit a bump, lost control and hit the side of the bridge they were driving over......
Attachment 160337
Drivers side spindle, steering arm, tie rod and center link are all bent :roll:
Oh well I wasn't a big fan that lift kit guess I will get a long travel kit for it.
Someday I will get to one of my other projects but for now time to pull the G1 back into the work area. :thumbdown:

Swan 10-09-2017 01:12 PM

Re: Amazing Daughter #epicfail

Oh of course it happened at slow speed...,lol

Sent from my Alcatel 6055U using Tapatalk

scottyb 10-09-2017 05:58 PM

Looks like a low speed crash to me :lol:

DaveTM 10-09-2017 06:04 PM

Oh yeah.......Daughters and vehicles. I had (have....but now they are out on their own) 2 daughters. I would never turn in an accident that was $1,500 to the insurance. If I did I would have been in the "high risk" category for a long time. Cheaper to pay for the little ones.....and hope they don't total someone's Mercedes.

scottyb 10-09-2017 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaveTM (Post 1439742)
Oh yeah.......Daughters and vehicles. I had (have....but now they are out on their own) 2 daughters. I would never turn in an accident that was $1,500 to the insurance. If I did I would have been in the "high risk" category for a long time. Cheaper to pay for the little ones.....and hope they don't total someone's Mercedes.

Little darlings :-P

WBGoodTimes 10-09-2017 08:16 PM

Why couldn’t Hellen Keller drive?

Because she was a woman!

BrutalSoldier 10-09-2017 09:59 PM

Got the cart pulled apart today. She did a number to it but at least everyone was ok. Sent the parts off with a friend who is going to take them to his shop and try to straighten them. He says he can do it then he will add gussets to the steering arms for strength. Didn't hurt to try so off the parts went.

Shepard 10-09-2017 11:12 PM

At least she did drive through your 10 hour old garage door, I was driven slow she said. I guess -- the windshield survived. Glad there all OK.

cgtech 10-10-2017 12:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shepard (Post 1439839)
At least she did drive through your 10 hour old garage door, I was driven slow she said. I guess -- the windshield survived. Glad there all OK.

Ouch, that hurts!

ironmonkey17 10-10-2017 01:56 AM

If she didn't bend the frame, she probably wasn't going to fast like she said, its good that they are all ok...:thumbup:..,You know how it is you were young once, always leave out the critical part of the story that got you into the mess in the first place..:lhmo:.. kids you got to love them, the only time I hear from one of my boys is when he needs money or when his car breaks down and he needs me to fix it with my money ..:shock:. it's true what they say "they do grow up fast"..