Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum

Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum (https://www.buggiesgonewild.com/index.php)
-   Golf Cart Racing (https://www.buggiesgonewild.com/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   IGKRA Events (https://www.buggiesgonewild.com/showthread.php?t=29148)

GarageBuilt 02-13-2010 08:15 PM

IGKRA Events

IGKRA

My son & I have been enjoying our carts for the past four years. Here are a few videos of what we love to do.. I hope ya'll enjoy them. But most of all I hope you can see the importance of having an organization like IGKRA to organize & promote these types of events. If any of you guys & gal's can see yourself or members of your family participating & having fun with the family golf cart then please show your support.

And I am sure that Daryl or Classy Carts will welcome the the competition with this event.

Thats just bad to the bone right there!!!!!

What do you say guys? Lets all welcome & show the IGKRA our support........:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

mac-sc 02-13-2010 10:45 PM

Re: IGKRA Events

GB that was a fun weekend.....Hope to see you this July.

Flintrock 02-13-2010 11:06 PM

Good job GB! reminding us of what the sport ought to be..... Let's Race!

GarageBuilt 02-14-2010 07:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mac-sc (Post 360389)
GB that was a fun weekend.....Hope to see you this July.

Good morning mac sc, yes it was a great weekend for carting. Have you heard if buggies is going to do it again. We are trying to kick off a new organization that will host these tyeps of events. I am trying to get my hands on a pull sled as we speak. Mac-sc thank you for posting.

Once again if you see yourself having this type of fun. please post & show your support for the new IGKRA. This will be fun for the whole family.

GarageBuilt 02-14-2010 07:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flintrock (Post 360400)
Good job GB! reminding us of what the sport ought to be..... Let's Race!

Flint you need to just load up your cart & go with us. I heard you have a nice little cart,

gornoman 02-14-2010 09:26 AM

I'm IN! Show me the map!

BTW, I have some feelers out at BU about a Bonanza this year. No response yet.

LostHusker 02-14-2010 10:14 AM

When and where is this possibly going to happen?

GarageBuilt 02-14-2010 11:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MarksKarts (Post 360580)
When and where is this possibly going to happen?

Mark once the IGKRA is in full swing. I hope it will become a traveling show. We all know essness. And we all know he is for the people. And the only way to get the support from people & that is to get them involved with their carts. Houston area is huge & could easily host an IGKRA event like this one. But for now I am beating the bushes for support.

essness 02-14-2010 11:11 AM

:thumbup::thumbup:Thanks GB. I spoke with Daryl at Classy Carts this morning. I am trying to get the status of the organization sqaured away so we can begin membership. Need to make sure this is all done correctly and that it remains nothing but fun for all involved8)

gornoman 02-14-2010 11:16 AM

I'm ALL ABOUT THE FUN!