Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum

Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum (https://www.buggiesgonewild.com/index.php)
-   Electric EZGO (https://www.buggiesgonewild.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   What did you do to/for your EZGO today? (https://www.buggiesgonewild.com/showthread.php?t=23016)

Wooducksooie 08-31-2020 08:23 PM

Re: What did you do to/for your EZGO today?

1 Attachment(s)
My first project:
Sanded and painted my top with Rustoleum Bedliner spray.

srcracing 09-01-2020 09:52 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Here it is with the new wheels. Also added a battery volt and capacity meter

Ezgeaux 09-03-2020 07:22 PM

Found out that my new to me ezgo pds has stock motor and controller. I did however notice that it has a yellow personality plug (mild terrain). I ordered the red freedom plug because why not? I am now wondering if there is any reason running with the red freedom plug will cause more stress on my stock motor and controller, considering that I am running 22” tires? I’ve seen a lot about how 23” tires is a little big for stock stuff, just haven’t seen much about 22” tires. Thanks.

Coryheinen 09-05-2020 01:07 PM

Great ideas!

Wooducksooie 09-08-2020 10:15 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Attachment 208375Salvaged an old roof rack off of my old Tacoma. Repainted it. Got the Madjax 6” lift and wheels/tires installed. Having some issues keeping it aligned though. I get the camber and the toe in perfect. Drive it a little bit and my measurements are off. I have tightened everything up and the camber ends up off a little bit which throws everything else off. Any suggestions?

Cobra,1 09-09-2020 03:42 PM

Few things to check.
Alighnment is being done with cart on it’wheels,not jacked up off ground.
Camber is being set before toe.
After an adjustment roll cart up then back a few then recheck.

If suspension is at it’s max ride height that may be causing a change since it’s topped out. Suspension with cart empty should be set to mid range if possible

Admit not familiar with that lift kit assume ride height is set via coil springs. Both side should be equal side to side.
Other then those chances components may just need to get some miles on them before they settle and take a set.
Just a few checks that come to mind 😊

Ezgeaux 09-09-2020 07:30 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Made a decal to add to the cart. Geaux tigers!

LSUgoTIGER 09-10-2020 08:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wooducksooie (Post 1758667)
Attachment 208375Salvaged an old roof rack off of my old Tacoma. Repainted it. Got the Madjax 6” lift and wheels/tires installed. Having some issues keeping it aligned though. I get the camber and the toe in perfect. Drive it a little bit and my measurements are off. I have tightened everything up and the camber ends up off a little bit which throws everything else off. Any suggestions?

Took me a second to realize that was a basketball goal in the background, and not some weird bolt-on accessory :lhmo: I was like, "what the hell is that?"

DaveTM 09-10-2020 05:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LSUgoTIGER (Post 1759136)
Took me a second to realize that was a basketball goal in the background, and not some weird bolt-on accessory :lhmo: I was like, "what the hell is that?"

You mean you don't have the very popular portable BB hoop on your cart? I have one to sell you....only $1,500. Free shipping of course!! :mrgreen:

Wooducksooie 09-13-2020 08:45 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Installed LED light bar and LED rear pods. Also finished the underbody lights. I don’t have front cowl on because I still have some other things to do...