Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum

Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum (https://www.buggiesgonewild.com/index.php)
-   Electric EZGO (https://www.buggiesgonewild.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   What did you do to/for your EZGO today? (https://www.buggiesgonewild.com/showthread.php?t=23016)

scottyb 12-11-2009 05:39 PM

Re: What did you do to/for your EZGO today?

Feels like more rain is comin... I drove the Ezgo up in to the nice dry barn. There is a small fleet of in there now. Hey? Look at that. They are all Ezgos :thumbup: :mrgreen: :thumbup:

bond007 12-11-2009 05:41 PM

My EzGo helped me sell a bird dog today....the guy liked cruzin through the field better than walking......I think I will reward her with the stuff for that 12v boost.

scottyb 12-11-2009 05:45 PM

My neighbor trains birddogs. He uses a 4wheeler.... he plants birds and teaches them dogs mornin and night. They go to competition all over the west. What kinda dogs you got?

gornoman 12-11-2009 06:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bond007 (Post 322745)
My EzGo helped me sell a bird dog today....the guy liked cruzin through the field better than walking......I think I will reward her with the stuff for that 12v boost.

how does the wife feel about that?:wink::wink::wink:

Treyfus 12-12-2009 09:56 AM

1 Attachment(s)
My new steering wheel came in...looks nice hope it fits good. My stock steering wheel has a annoying rattle to it.

EZ RIDER 12-12-2009 08:44 PM

i cleaned all my connections and repaired a melted one by drilling, tapping, and installing a new stud by using information on this forum. next is getting head lights put on.

twosix 12-13-2009 12:08 AM

stereo ,headlights ,heater ,cover . and i took her drifting in the snow she was happy

gornoman 12-13-2009 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by twosix (Post 323389)
stereo ,headlights ,heater ,cover . and i took her drifting in the snow she was happy

Video???

scottyb 12-13-2009 11:02 AM

Rain for days and all last night ... nuthin but mud everywhere:thumbdown:
Went up to the barn to feed the horses and gave a nod to the small herd of Ezgos at one end of the barn :mrgreen:

SpoiledRotten 12-13-2009 08:37 PM

I took mine trail riding on a couple of flat trails. Had been raining so much lately, it didn't take much time before I was pushing it out of a slick spot. Got to get some mild grippers on this thing unless I'm going to keep it on the black top.