Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum

Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum (https://www.buggiesgonewild.com/index.php)
-   Gas Yamaha (https://www.buggiesgonewild.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Yamaha G8 Club - Please post! (https://www.buggiesgonewild.com/showthread.php?t=49288)

stuff4mason 12-31-2013 12:20 PM

Re: Yamaha G8 Club - Please post!

Aw man Mike!! That SUKS!!!! I know exactly what you mean! I have seven atv's and six are dead. I've got a Polaris 250 two stroke that hasn't run since last April. Don't know what the heck is wrong with it. The Yamaha timber wolf still runs but needs a new battery. The one that is still running is a brand new Artic Crap 450 that hates cold. Ran great this summer, but now it pops and backfires when its cold out. At least (knock on wood) my G8 is still kicking azz! Guess you could call it six out of eight, if you count the Polaris engine in pieces in the garage.

Everyone have a great new years eve and please don't drive tonight. Stay wherever you are!!!!

G1-G9 12-31-2013 01:22 PM

Dont tell me what to do.:iroc:

bokeasmowl 12-31-2013 02:57 PM

Who's this new guy G1-G9?!!!

Hope everyone has a safe time tonight. I'll be partaking a few adult beverages tonight for sure. I'll be at the sis-in-laws across the street. I hope nobody runs me over when I crawl home. :lhmo:

thecurti 12-31-2013 03:39 PM

Bokeasmowl Roadkill

Sounds like something you'd order in a Texas Diner

stuff4mason 12-31-2013 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by G1-G9 (Post 971113)
Dont tell me what to do.:iroc:

Oh, well Tommy is alive. At least today. Tonight may be a different story!!!:shock:

Tommy, you coming down for CAW this May?

TROUBADOUR 12-31-2013 08:33 PM

Hope you all have a good, SAFE New Year's Eve! I'll be at a pinochle party at my sister-in-law's place about a mile away. I doubt we see more than 3-4 cars pass by all night as the road between our places is all gravel covered in a bit of snow. Pavement starts just beyond her house.
Saw my surgeon today --- another surgery scheduled for Jan 13. He's going to try to scrape/cut some old scar tissue out of the joint and maybe work on fixing a tendon. I hope it helps! He seems to thing it will. 4th surgery on that knee in just under a year!

bokeasmowl 01-01-2014 01:02 AM

Whew, we made it to the house. Wifey went down like the Titanic around 11. We stayed at home.

Mike Mac 01-01-2014 08:51 AM

Happy New Year everybody!!:occasion5: Got back to Phx last nite, alone, so went to bed bout ten.:sleepy3: Didn't get much sleep in Omaha!!

Dang M&M, think about getting a horse?:mrgreen:

Troub, ask them to get it right this time!!:dontknow:

Hope 14 is a great yr for all of us!!:thumbup:

Mr. Mike 01-01-2014 09:25 AM

Happy New Years Day from me and my aching head...I might puke.

Mac I don't even want to think about fixing a horse after my son rode it in the woods.

Mike Mac 01-01-2014 09:26 AM

Ya, maybe your rite!!:shock::roll:...:lhmo::lhmo: