Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum

Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum (https://www.buggiesgonewild.com/index.php)
-   Gas Yamaha (https://www.buggiesgonewild.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Yamaha G8 Club - Please post! (https://www.buggiesgonewild.com/showthread.php?t=49288)

bokeasmowl 01-01-2014 09:41 AM

Re: Yamaha G8 Club - Please post!

Will everybody quit shouting....oh my head.

Mike Mac 01-01-2014 10:07 AM

VODKA AND OLIVE JUICE GUYS!!:wink: No hang-over!!!:thumbup:

And for me, it only takes one!!:shock::shock::roll:

bokeasmowl 01-01-2014 10:21 AM

Olive juice???? Like out of a jar of olives?

stuff4mason 01-01-2014 04:10 PM

I guess I laid down on the garage floor around 1AM. Of course they started clicking pictures. Then someone put a bucket on my head. More pictures. I wandered off to bed after that some time. No. Not posting these. Forget rules today!!!!

bokeasmowl 01-01-2014 04:53 PM

C'MON bucket head, we wanna see.

stuff4mason 01-01-2014 05:12 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Sorry. You must be present in the garage when things like that happen. Not very often! Will show you the biggest chiminea in Virginia, or possibly the east coast though! We set it on fire around 5:00 last night and was still burning around 1:00 this afternoon. For those of you who don't know what a chiminea is, its a hollow stump, usually sat on top of a campfire. Normally they are about two feet tall and about 12 inches wide. This one however, we built the fire inside of it! It stood five feet tall and about 4 feet wide. We cut windows in it so people wouldn't get cold and could feel the heat. Worked great!

Mike Mac 01-02-2014 12:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bokeasmowl (Post 971341)
Olive juice???? Like out of a jar of olives?

Yep! known as a "Dirty Martini" shaken not stirred!! 3 to 1 mix.:thumbup: Or you can by olive juice at places like "Total Wine" etc. Drink water during the evening.

The sugary sweet drinks are what gives you the hang-over. And here I am yackin like I know what I'm talkin about!! You guys know way more than I do about this kind of stuff!!:roll:

Man Jim, thats a heck of a fire!! You should see a case fire!! VW engine case, "Magnesium" extreme white hot fire!! Can't put it out once it starts, to bright to look at like the sun!!! Hot?? Hell ya!!!:shock::roll:

thecurti 01-02-2014 09:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bokeasmowl (Post 971469)
C'MON bucket head, we wanna see.

:lhmo::lhmo::lhmo::lhmo::lhmo::lhmo::lhmo:

Mike Mac 01-02-2014 09:24 AM

I agree!! WE WANT TO SEE!!!:argue: :evil3: We deserve it!!

Looks like your popularity ratings are slipping!!??:shock::shock:...:help:...:lhmo::lhmo: :lhmo:

stuff4mason 01-02-2014 10:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mike Mac (Post 971692)
I agree!! WE WANT TO SEE!!!:argue: :evil3: We deserve it!!

Looks like your popularity ratings are slipping!!??:shock::shock:...:help:...:lhmo::lhmo: :lhmo:

Oh he77 no! They are Increasing!!:lhmo::mrgreen: