Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum

Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum (https://www.buggiesgonewild.com/index.php)
-   Gas Yamaha (https://www.buggiesgonewild.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Yamaha G8 Club - Please post! (https://www.buggiesgonewild.com/showthread.php?t=49288)

bokeasmowl 02-12-2014 02:46 PM

Re: Yamaha G8 Club - Please post!

It's been snowing here since 10:30. Maybe 4 inches. Then the freezing rain started about 1:30. I'm still at work, got the whole complex to myself. Wussies....:lol:

thecurti 02-12-2014 02:58 PM

I'd love to look down and see 7-10 inches:lhmo:

stuff4mason 02-12-2014 04:20 PM

Someone just said they heard 1-2 FEET expected here! LET IT SNOW BABY!!!

Mike Mac 02-12-2014 04:21 PM

Curti!!:lhmo::lhmo::lhmo:

stuff4mason 02-12-2014 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mike Mac (Post 985763)
Curti!!:lhmo::lhmo::lhmo:

Man, I'm a little slow....I didn't even catch that!! :lhmo::lol::mrgreen:

bokeasmowl 02-12-2014 06:05 PM

Got my samples today Riley. Thank you sir. Stitch work looks top notch. Very nice work. :thumbup: So the ones that are marked with just the name are marine grade vinyl? And do you have yellow thread to stitch with? My cart ain't a campground queen and will see mud, water sand, and sit in the yard in the sun etc.etc.

Mike Mac 02-12-2014 09:33 PM

Rile, just saw your seats!! Great work!!:thumbup::thumbup:

stuff4mason 02-12-2014 10:16 PM

I'm making another set of fender flairs, just like the one's I made for the G8. Tired of having mud slung all over me and anyone who rides it! This time it's going much faster now that I've already made four of them!!

bokeasmowl 02-12-2014 11:53 PM

Did you use the same stuff I sent you before Jim? I got some black pieces I'm thing about using for my cart.

Riley Automotive 02-13-2014 09:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bokeasmowl (Post 985815)
Got my samples today Riley. Thank you sir. Stitch work looks top notch. Very nice work. :thumbup: So the ones that are marked with just the name are marine grade vinyl? And do you have yellow thread to stitch with? My cart ain't a campground queen and will see mud, water sand, and sit in the yard in the sun etc.etc.

Boke I think I can get yellow thread. I do not have any in the shop right now, and I would have to charge just a litte more to help recoop some of the cost from the thread since I may not use it on very many jobs in the future. One spool of the thread is close to $50. I already have black, red and Maroon contrasting thread. I only sent samples of stuff I had in the shop, but if you like any of the non marine material I may be able to find some like them in marine grade. I do not keep large amounts of material in the shop and usually just get enough for each job, seems as if every customer wants something different. I think the marine grade is best to use for most applications on these carts.