Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum

Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum (https://www.buggiesgonewild.com/index.php)
-   Gas Yamaha (https://www.buggiesgonewild.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Yamaha G8 Club - Please post! (https://www.buggiesgonewild.com/showthread.php?t=49288)

CajunLoneWolf 07-23-2012 05:28 AM

Re: Yamaha G8 Club - Please post!

That looked like loads of fun. I really want to go now ughhhhhh

CajunLoneWolf 07-23-2012 05:30 AM

Wow page 500 and almost 5000 posts!!!!!! Thats freakin awesome!!!!!!!! :-P

essness 07-23-2012 05:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by G1-G9 (Post 753467)
Mike my cart ran great with no problems once i got a steering wheel. The wife did great also. Her cart died on use ones only because the battery terminal needed to be cleaned. We got home at 1015pm and the carts are resting nicely in the garage. I wounder if Scott got his cart cleaned before he put it back in his living room!!!!!!:lhmo::lhmo: Next time i will bring more ribs.:thumbup:

It was great meeting you and Pam. Tom's carts were rock solid through the entire weekend and he did more riding then us.
I got up early yesterday and ran it over to the wash rack. I got most of the mud off of it:shock: Still had to sweep a bunch out of the living room when we got here.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mike Mac (Post 753468)
Glad everybody is home! Think Ess and Sonja, are in TN. for the next week! Unless you know better!? Glad you had a good time! And its nest when you bring them home running!!

We're in Crossville, TN just for last night. We're headed to Grand Rivers, KY.
http://www.grandrivers.org/
BGW member 4mula1fan turned me on to this place. They allow golf carts in town and around the camp grounds. We'll spend this week there and head home next weekend.

thecurti 07-23-2012 08:24 AM

Ok, I will go next year ! I really wanted to this year, but..........

Jim has to come, Mac has to make an effort to come and Caj you can ride with me. (not sure your low riders gonna make it through what I saw in the pics:shock: Be really cool to have all you G8rs there

Suzy, Toms help looks to chicken to help:lhmo::lhmo::lhmo:

Ok I know bad joke, but you knew eggsactly where I was going with it

G1-G9 07-23-2012 08:49 AM

I will bring two carts again and the wife said she would just ride with me if Mike or Cajun need a cart.:thumbup: :mrgreen:It will be a G9 cart:mrgreen:

CajunLoneWolf 07-23-2012 08:51 AM

Akkkk two bad jokes in a row :shock:
I think calico would give it a shot at the title but the last thing I want is a cracked rear axle or a busted oil pan so we will see lol

CajunLoneWolf 07-23-2012 08:52 AM

Tommy now would be the time to find a G8 and start building it that way Mike has a cart to drive :lhmo:

essness 07-23-2012 09:00 AM

Last year we had a 100% stock Club Car Precedent 48 volt followed us the entire time. I was amazed:shock: With the rain and mud this time, I dont think it would have made it.......

G1-G9 07-23-2012 09:11 AM

The mud was very good.:thumbup: My G9 may not be the best looking cart but it can get around on the trails.:thumbup: Dave's and Pam's G16s are stock carts with lift kits and they had no problems with the trails. Scot's and Blake80's carts haul a$$, that was great doing the drag strip at night. I think that blake's cart suprised the four wheeler.:thumbup:

CajunLoneWolf 07-23-2012 09:24 AM

I thought I remember yall saying something about a stock cc being there last year. Now I just have to convence the bride to go next year :thumbup: