Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum

Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum (https://www.buggiesgonewild.com/index.php)
-   Electric Club Car (https://www.buggiesgonewild.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   MCOR / Pedal Assembly Confusion Explained (https://www.buggiesgonewild.com/showthread.php?t=97696)

txpres 09-03-2017 12:18 PM

Re: MCOR / Pedal Assembly Confusion Explained
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Godfather1960 (Post 1428371)
TahoeDawgZ71 do you sell the MCOR for my 2012 president and if you do you can please PM me

Thanks Brett :thumbup:

Best way is to go to his website shown in his signature and order the Mcor.

Godfather1960 09-03-2017 01:00 PM

Re: MCOR / Pedal Assembly Confusion Explained
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by txpres (Post 1428529)
Best way is to go to his website shown in his signature and order the Mcor.

Thanks brother :thumbup:

net 09-13-2017 11:40 AM

Re: MCOR / Pedal Assembly Confusion Explained
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Godfather1960 (Post 1428536)
Thanks brother [emoji106]

Here in my area to many ancor were bad

Enviado desde mi SGH-I337M mediante Tapatalk

Beerman24 10-28-2017 12:28 PM

Re: MCOR / Pedal Assembly Confusion Explained
 
Quick question, hope it makes sense. So I have a 1995 DS cart frame and a 2003 IQ DS innerards mounted in it (the 2003 frame was bent up bad). I seem to remember having to modify the pedal some. My MCOR (original) seems to be going out and was thinking about replacing to the MCOR4 conversion kit. My cart is up at camp right now so I cant look under it but wondered how hard or what modifications the conversion kits requires? I see a spring and a new rod and obviously a new mcor box. Or is the kit pretty much un hook old and replace with new? Thanks

TahoeDawgZ71 10-29-2017 06:40 PM

Re: MCOR / Pedal Assembly Confusion Explained
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Beerman24 (Post 1445657)
Quick question, hope it makes sense. So I have a 1995 DS cart frame and a 2003 IQ DS innerards mounted in it (the 2003 frame was bent up bad). I seem to remember having to modify the pedal some. My MCOR (original) seems to be going out and was thinking about replacing to the MCOR4 conversion kit. My cart is up at camp right now so I cant look under it but wondered how hard or what modifications the conversion kits requires? I see a spring and a new rod and obviously a new mcor box. Or is the kit pretty much un hook old and replace with new? Thanks

It's a simple bolt-on kit. Takes about 20 minutes or so to install if you've never done it before.

Beerman24 10-30-2017 04:46 PM

Re: MCOR / Pedal Assembly Confusion Explained
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TahoeDawgZ71 (Post 1445947)
It's a simple bolt-on kit. Takes about 20 minutes or so to install if you've never done it before.


Thanks for the info. Going to order one then.

TahoeDawgZ71 10-30-2017 04:47 PM

Re: MCOR / Pedal Assembly Confusion Explained
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Beerman24 (Post 1446275)
Thanks for the info. Going to order one then.



Anytime sir.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Beerman24 11-02-2017 06:26 PM

Re: MCOR / Pedal Assembly Confusion Explained
 
Ordered from you! Thanks again! Hope it works for me :lol:

TahoeDawgZ71 11-02-2017 06:26 PM

Re: MCOR / Pedal Assembly Confusion Explained
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Beerman24 (Post 1447205)
Ordered from you! Thanks again! Hope it works for me :lol:



Just got the order. Thanks. Will ship tomorrow morning.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Beerman24 11-07-2017 07:45 PM

Re: MCOR / Pedal Assembly Confusion Explained
 
Quick shipping, thank you. Heading to camp this weekend and will install. Thanks again!


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:44 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This Website and forum is the property of Buggiesgonewild.com. No material may be taken or duplicated in part or full without prior written consent of the owners of buggiesgonewild.com. 2006-2017 Buggiesgonewild.com. All rights reserved.