Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum

Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum (https://www.buggiesgonewild.com/index.php)
-   Gas Yamaha (https://www.buggiesgonewild.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   My G9 vs. Brick Wall (House Foundation) @ WOT (https://www.buggiesgonewild.com/showthread.php?t=97098)

raenglehart 07-30-2014 09:06 PM

My G9 vs. Brick Wall (House Foundation) @ WOT

5 Attachment(s)
So, the other day while I was making a run to Lowe's, my wife said she felt like someone dropped a bomb near our home (loud boom, house shook, etc). Very shortly thereafter, she hears my 12 yr old screaming bloody murder. Pics are worth a thousand words. So here ya go.

Story he eventually admitted: While riding around the house with dog chasing, he was looking at the dog instead of where he was going. So @ WOT (approx 13 mph) he hit the wall at an angle left wheel first and you can see the result.

- Extremely grateful he was not seriously hurt (just pride shattered and a little bruising).

1989Marathon 07-30-2014 09:09 PM

Re: My G9 vs. Brick Wall (House Foundation) @ WOT

That'll buff right out. Glad he is ok. Hopefully a lesson learned.

bokeasmowl 07-30-2014 10:26 PM

Glad he is okay. It could have been worse. If you need an a arm, let me know. I have a full set from when I changed to a longtravel.

slonomo 07-31-2014 06:54 AM

Wow. That could've ended much worse. Carts can be fixed and replaced. Glad he's ok, I'm sure he'll remember that one for a long time.

CAMPERCART2013 07-31-2014 07:03 AM

Glad your son is alright :thumbup: is he going to fix it or are you going to race circle track now:shock: looks like she'll corner like a demon now:thumbup:

raenglehart 07-31-2014 05:51 PM

Great idea. I bet I can do ridiculous doughnut burnouts now going left of course.....lol.

I certainly hope he learned a valuable lesson and very thankful he wasn't hurt any worse. As for repairing, etc I haven't even had time to move it from where it sits this week (been a crazy week). But when I do finally get around to it and am in need of parts, I'll be sure to update everyone here.

ts5089 07-31-2014 07:15 PM

I fought the wall and the wall won! Glad he's ok.

07trail 08-01-2014 08:57 PM

Glad he okay!! And doesn't look to bad for a WOT wall hit?:shock:

Swan 08-02-2014 07:15 AM

kids are great , they will continue to amaze you . glad hes not hurt

brodave12 08-02-2014 11:40 AM

Wall looks ok, LOL