Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum

Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum (https://www.buggiesgonewild.com/index.php)
-   Gas Club Car (https://www.buggiesgonewild.com/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Ruh Roh , cart let me down... (https://www.buggiesgonewild.com/showthread.php?t=90066)

PAPABEAR1 02-01-2014 06:55 PM

Ruh Roh , cart let me down...

2 Attachment(s)
Just crusin down the trail and boom. no steering. My girl says good now you got something to work on.Attachment 97939

Attachment 97940......:thumbup: Jakes weld fail...big time.

PAPABEAR1 02-01-2014 06:56 PM

Re: Ruh Roh , cart let me down...

I dont get it I am so gentle on this thing. wth ?

pachanga90 02-01-2014 07:12 PM

Yea,I pamper mine too,never understand why things just bend by hitting a fallen tree at 20mph or so!!:lhmo::lhmo::lhmo::thumbup:

PAPABEAR1 02-01-2014 07:18 PM

hahaha me either. Kills me I got 3 ----250 pd men and my 110 pd gitlfriend on my cart and the front wheels keep coming off the ground and *** --SNAP-- somthing breaks....easy fix ...got some welding to do.

corkscrew 02-01-2014 09:00 PM

Papabear ouch. I'm sitting here right now asking people what lift I should get for my 95 Carryall 2 and I see your post. Jake's is the best you can buy, from what I hear and read. Good luck putting it back together and let us know if it's real steel that you can weld or if it's all cast. I have never seen 1 of these lifts in person, but would like to know if I brake it I can weld it.

KillerCC 02-01-2014 09:12 PM

DOH! You sure thats a jakes? Looks like the china one corkscrew was just asking about that I said were good.

corkscrew 02-01-2014 09:39 PM

Hey killer I aint checked all my messages but tell me again what china made product that was. Nothing is as good as USA built, but our homemade/ homebuilt is better than that. Alot times its easier for time-line to buy, instead of build your own. Everybody knows when you build it from scratch, It's the best feeling when it all works as planned. Bad thing today is how to find the time to do everything that needs to be done.

KillerCC 02-01-2014 09:51 PM

wwwebay.com/itm/6-Club-Car-DS-Golf-Cart-A-Arm-Lift-Kit-/111110962114?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item19deba bbc2&vxp=mtr
The one you asked about that rocky top sells.

PAPABEAR1 02-02-2014 07:05 AM

I was told it was a jakes lift , but looking at the pic. you posted What I have looks exactly the same. And what I have appears to be metal.

Sorry Jakes i may be wrong . Gonna ck. it out better today. Will shoot some pics.

Springbok 02-03-2014 02:03 PM

From what I can see, that doesn't look like a Jake's kit. Looks like one of those economy kits. Post a good picture of it from the front if you could.

I have an Allsports double A-arm kit, I'm always beating on it and it's held up awesome for over a year now. Jake's and Allsports make the best store-bought kits IMO.