Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum

Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum (https://www.buggiesgonewild.com/index.php)
-   Videos (https://www.buggiesgonewild.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   A couple action shots (https://www.buggiesgonewild.com/showthread.php?t=7305)

Got-EZGO? 08-13-2008 08:52 PM

A couple action shots

I shot a couple things the other day. The wife wasn't home, so I had to get creative. I will have some better video soon. Mark

TheNewGuy 08-13-2008 09:05 PM

Re: A couple action shots

SWEET!! Got to love that Big Block :thumbup:

Did that hit 7000?? :-D

scottyb 08-13-2008 09:06 PM

That's BADASS !!!

Mark L 08-13-2008 10:30 PM

SWEEEEEEETTTT:thumbup::thumbup:

BIG E Z 08-14-2008 08:38 AM

Looking Good I Thank You Can Take Rifter Now Maybe You Need To Call Him Out ? Ha Ha

EZ-GOnewild 08-14-2008 08:48 AM

Awesome! What Big Block you runnin? :thumbup:

BigBlockMan 08-14-2008 09:47 PM

Mark, Looks great but you better get ready, I talked to your dad today and the Super Vanguard is getting real close to breathing fire. Sent him some HS gears also. So I hear 7000 RPM might not be enough. Thinking of adding some go juice??? Now Mike will want at least a super charger. LOL It won't help, your dad will just go to Blown Alcohol. Although after he finally starts it he may quit adding go fast options. LOL No he'll just get you or Mike to test drive it.
THIS IS MY AWESOME CART, YEAH THE MOTORS AWESOME TOO.
DRIVE IT???? HELL NO YOU THINK I'M FREAKIN NUTS....LMAO
:lol:You guys make my day when you call!!!!!!!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Got-EZGO? 08-15-2008 09:36 AM

Tom, you couldn't be more right. I tried to get dad to let me "break in" his new motor, but all he kept saying was " That's ok, I can wait". Oh well, I tried. I am so happy with my Vanguard, you guys run a first rate operation up there. I can't thank you enough for pointing us in the right direction on everything. I got the nitrous plumbed in last night, but I still need to wire it up. It's gonna be my only chance at keeping close to the Super Vanguard!!;-) Once again, Thank you for all your help. Thanks Mark

rifter 08-17-2008 09:31 PM

Got-EZGO, that was cool, I really liked the wheelie shots. Your motor revs fast, did you hook up that bottle? I'm still looking forward to a ride up in yours and BIG EZ's area, I fixed my cooling problem so I'm ready for a long ride, maybe we can line them up.

Got-EZGO? 08-18-2008 04:51 PM

Thanks Rifter, she does spool up pretty quick. I ordered 8:1 gears for it a couple of days ago. Hopefully that will get me to 660' @ 7000 rpm's. If not, I will have to go with 6:1's. The nitrous is all hooked up now except the intake. I am having a thicker plate made to tap the nozzle into.That should be this week. I hear BIG E Z may be callin you out soon. I hear he may have a little sumthin, sumthin for ya. We will have to line up all three again.:lol: :thumbup: Mark