Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum

Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum (https://www.buggiesgonewild.com/index.php)
-   Electric Club Car (https://www.buggiesgonewild.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Favorite accessory?????? (https://www.buggiesgonewild.com/showthread.php?t=69903)

Boudie 09-06-2012 07:47 PM

Favorite accessory??????

Just wondering what add on u have added that has been your favorite after market accessory on your Club Car????

Looking to spend some $$$$$

Thanks

pachanga90 09-06-2012 08:07 PM

Re: Favorite accessory??????

I dont have a Club-Car,but the Dump-Box is the most useful thing I built for the cart,I use it almost daily.:thumbup:

Scott H. 09-06-2012 08:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boudie (Post 772998)
Just wondering what add on u have added that has been your favorite after market accessory on your Club Car????

Looking to spend some $$$$$

Thanks

Favorite Accessory? The pretty lady that rides with me once in a while. :mrgreen:

Most useful? That would be a dead even tie between the cargo box and the light kit. :thumbup:

The cargo box lets me haul stuff while working in the yard that I absolutely would not put on a seat.

The light kit lets me keep working while the sun sets, gives me the needed light to see what needs picked up before I go in for the night, and shows me the way back to the house.

My next choices would be my radio so I don't have to listen to myself singing :shock: :help: and the winch on the front to help with yard work and get the cart unstuck when I do something stupid. :roll:

My next addition to my work cart will be a roof and windshield to help with the sun & rain. 8)

Good luck with your build,

-Scott H.

lmswest 09-06-2012 09:08 PM

D&d motor was the most fun, custom paint is cool too.
easy to do with big impact was the blue LEDs because when im at the neighborhood park with the other carts we can see well enough to hang out well after dark..

robertakamagoo 09-07-2012 06:42 AM

Red Solo cup.:thumbup:

statjunk 09-07-2012 09:20 AM

The light kit is the best thing I've added to the cart so far. Now I need to add a cigarette lighter so I can use the shining light to see critters in the woods.

Tom

erict 09-07-2012 10:32 AM

Scotty's meter...:thumbup:

slim67 09-07-2012 11:13 AM

a winch

scottyb 09-07-2012 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slim67 (Post 773203)
a winch

Is that a typo? :lhmo:

The roof, It's hot here... Also a windshield is nice :thumbup:
The winch has her own cart :lhmo:

slim67 09-07-2012 11:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scottyb (Post 773209)
Is that a typo? :lhmo:

The roof, It's hot here... Also a windshield is nice :thumbup:
The winch has her own cart :lhmo:

Not that type of winch, scotty! :lhmo: but thanks for giving me the idea.