View Single Post
Old 07-08-2008, 10:31 AM   #1
Tbone76
Not Yet Wild

Default Charger will not engage when plugged into cart

Hello all!!! New to the forum and this is my first post so I will try to be thorough and not to long winded.

My fiance and I received a 2000(we think) txt from her father. He said it was in great shape...... 6 new batteries and some other fixes later, it seems to be getting better, which leads to my question.

Took the cart out last night for a few holes of golf and when I put it away and plugged the charger in the charger did not kick on. We have had a few summer storms blow through in the last couple of days. My irrigation system is plugged into the same outlet and is functioning fine.

It is a Power Wise charger. Could the storm have killed my charger? Or is there an inexpensive fix, or just a blown fuse that could need replaced? Or could it be something big, like the charger is kaput, the DC recepticle is shot, or something else that I may be missing.

So much for being thorough and not long winded.

Any help or advice you guys can give, I would appreciate. We did not anticipate receiving a gift that we would have to put so much money into within the first two weeks.
Tbone76 is offline   Reply With Quote