View Single Post
Old 08-25-2012, 04:18 PM   #8
kellyron500
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: 94 Club Car Carryall 1 Only Fires in Neutral

Quote:
Originally Posted by lockman1 View Post
Hopefully, it's that easy!

I don't know much about Carryall's, but, with most DS's, the engine shouldn't even turn over when in maintenance mode, and the shifter in forward.

I hope I'm wrong with your cart!
It was in maintenance mode...she runs!!!! She's alive!

I do have an issue where occasionally she bogs down if I have the pedal to the floor on a very slight uphill grade. If I let off, she is fine...and it will not do this if I keep back from full pedal just slightly. Actually seems to be the same speed and RPMs just slightly back.

Could this be the RPM limiter or something similar?

As i mentioned earlier, I pulled everything that has to do with fuel and replaced...pulled the tank and cleaned. Made sure it was bone dry before replacing it. I did nothing to the carb other than pulling the bowl, which was surprising clean, and shot some carb cleaner in and around everything.

There are some wiring issues I need to tend to...reverse buzzer I said works in an earlier post, only works with the key off if you put it in reverse. Key on, nothing. Oil light comes on when it wants. Fuel gauge only works when it is running versus just key on (by design?).

There is a positive and a negative wire screwed to the top of the break pedal...the positive was disconnected...have not reconnected until I pull the book and see what this is. She also seems to run on for a few seconds after I release the gas pedal, but normally only at low speeds when I am jockying it around the garage...already tapped my John Deere and my Yamaha cart with no damage, but...I have a bottle of contact cleaner and plan on going through everything electric.

Any thoughts on my dead spot at full pedal, please let me know.
kellyron500 is offline   Reply With Quote