View Single Post
Old 12-08-2021, 02:50 PM   #10393
Toycar
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Re: What did you do to/for your EZGO today?

I've done a lot over the last year, but today I finished my seat belt install, finally got my rear roof struts drilled and mounted, mounted the front roof struts, the roof and the windshield, cut the hole in the dash for the battery monitor and replaced a scratched up "hood" and headlight.

Next up, when the packages arrive, install the side skirts, tie rods, and steering rack. I've got an LED kit someone got me for a birthday, mirrors (either side or rear, I haven't decided which I prefer yet), and mount the Alltrax FN controller someplace on the dash where it looks nice.

Previously stripped the body down to check for rust, refinish and paint (ended up needing a new battery tray, but the rest was easily cleaned surface rust), installed wheels and lift, new suspension and hubs all around, new brake pads (maybe disc in the future), Storm body and light kit, Admiral B4, Alltrax 500, and a Roypow lithium battery with 2GA cables. New Madjax rear seat kit (old one was terribly rusted so we threw it away before we even brought it home). Aside from the frame, the rear axle and the dash are the only things left original.

Someday maybe I'll do a stereo and speakers, but I haven't done any research on that yet.
Toycar is offline   Reply With Quote