View Single Post
Old 07-13-2012, 03:06 PM   #17
mybadomen
Getting Wild

Default Re: Bad controller symptoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by delagem View Post
Why are you swapping batteries constantly?

What type charger do you have? How is acting? Amps, how long, voltage, etc? What is your pack voltage several hours after a charge?

From your description, it sounds like the since you fixed the brushes, the cart runs just fine, but has no range. Which to me says, "batteries".... I know you say they are new, so, is the charger charging them back up properly?
I am swapping batteries from my EZ-GO thats a 1986. the batteries are brand new i havent had them 1 month yet and the EZ-GO fly's with them. When charge is hooked to pack i get anywhere from 42 volts to 45 volts without the charge it is a little over 38 volts while testing for hours. I swap the batteries because i will only be using the Yamaha if i can ever get it fixed. but i still need to use the EZ-GO for work so each test i need to swap batteries. Lol many times a day for day 5 now today makes of non stop working on it. My back is totally shot.And still no idea whats wrong. and no the cart acts as it did the day i got it even after all the work .
mybadomen is offline   Reply With Quote