View Single Post
Old 03-21-2013, 06:52 PM   #28
-GR-
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Default Re: Jakes double a arm lift for 98 club car.

I was able to get the cart back together. I finally got the rear heavy duty springs today. The rear sunk down pretty good from the weight of the rear seat kit. With the heavy duty springs it is back up to where it belongs. The ride doesn't seem to be too bad.

I had the clutch machined and torque spring installed at CPP. It does good on the very low side but I think the engine could use some help as the mid range just seems weak. Top end isn't all that great either. I did notice though that with the machined clutch and spring with it in maintenance mode there is still about 3/8" of pulley showing above the belt on the drive clutch so I am not getting the highest gear ratio which I think is normal?

Anyway here are a couple of pics of it. I have plenty more to do like new seats and a dash. I am seriously thinking about doing a clone swap within the next month or so. I was able to hit 20 mph according to the gps which I guess isn't too bad since the belt isn't making it to the highest point on the drive clutch.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20130321_185311.jpg (283.0 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg 20130321_185326.jpg (169.0 KB, 0 views)
-GR- is offline   Reply With Quote