View Single Post
Old 12-26-2011, 06:34 PM   #1
mjrcpd
Not Yet Wild

Default Bad Boy Buggie Dead after washing - HELP Please

Hey Gang !! I have a Bad Boy Buggie that runs on a 48 volt system. I believe it's now part of the EZ Go line, thus posting in this forum category. Here's my problem. Our hunting season has ended so I took today to pressure wash the BBB as I've done each year. I washed the outside body and undercarriage area that was coated in mud from season. When completed, I transfered onto the seat (I'm paralyzed from waist down) and attempted to drive the machine to storage. I turned the key on and hit the toggle switch to fwd and there I sat. Dead in the water !!! When turning on the key, I do hear a click sound seconds after turning to on. I'm assuming I've gotten something wet, however, not sure what it could be. I now have the machine inside with the seat off and a fan blowing into the battery compartment. Any help as it's been 3 or 4 hours since washing and still no power. The batteries are brand new this summer and the machine has ran strong all season long. Could it be moisture in the fwd/rev toggle switch? Thanks in advance !!!
mjrcpd is offline   Reply With Quote