View Single Post
Old 09-04-2014, 08:00 AM   #4
91kuhndog
Getting Wild

Club Car

Default Re: Marathon lift kit install, made simple

Comrade, great point.... I havent seen just the front lift blocks available. If anyone on here can get me accurate plate measurements, I'll fab a few sets up for members looking to buy just the lift blocks for the front. I'll need the plate width, bolt pattern, center to center of the holes. I'd like to say I have all that but the garage we use has a metal punch so we just mocked up an exact to the old plates (hand drawn) and punched out the holes... anything I make at home will be drilled on the drill-press.

Anyone needing them, post it here and I'll PM you back. I had $20 in steel in them... plate and axle tube material.

Yellow, I do have all the original oil injection still running.... but no governor.... the the 20" tires, it gets exciting. On my GPS app on my phone, I was able to get to 26mph....

certainly considering taking out that injection but its all been rebuilt with new lines and pump... by the EzGo dealer in town.... but of course...... if it fails, it leaves the door open for a big block
91kuhndog is offline   Reply With Quote