View Single Post
Old 07-27-2009, 06:56 PM   #13
tia1971
Getting Wild

Default Re: ez go battery diagram electric

Ok I went back out to look and the the white wire is on the positive with the back cable that has + on it as well. Also the negitive has a bigger black wire with a - on it and a smaller black wire.

I guess let me say what problems I am having. I was having problems with the batteries not staying charged for long after charging the batteries it would only run for about 15 minutes. So then I went and bought used batteries because the batteries that were on the golf cart was supposed to still have 3 years left. But even with the used batteries the cart would charge and only run for 15 minutes. So I went and bought all new batteries and after charging it still would only run about 15 minutes. So I am not for sure what the problem was and I did not have the money after putting all the money into the batteries. So i just parked it under the shed but I really want the golf cart to run. So I called the local guy and he said he thought it could be a wrong connection from the golf cart to the batteries.

If someone can help me find out what the real problem is since it may not be the way I hooked it up. What else could I try?
tia1971 is offline   Reply With Quote