View Single Post
Old 02-22-2015, 04:41 PM   #18
kuntryboy
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Default Re: MCOR / Pedal Assembly Confusion Explained

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camogolfcart View Post
Tahoedawg, I've read a bunch if your posts but cant find one exactly like my issue. Today my precedent backed out of the garage just fine, started to move in forward then all of a sudden lurched then slowly rolled to a stop moving only about 12 feet. If I flip the run/tow switch a couple times then turn the cart on itll work for about 15 yards at very low speeds before it again comes to a stop. My 8 volt batteries all read 7 then at full charge the whole pack read 53. My lights, backup buzzer and the radio work just fine. I've tried to reset my OBC a couple times and it doesn't seem to help. One of the cart shops here thinks it is my mcor but I figured I'd ask you seeing you are able to fix so many peoples issues on this forum. Sorry for the long post. Thank you!

http://www.buggiesgonewild.com/elect...olls-stop.html
Tahoe and Sergio I'm sure could answer this much better than myself. But it sounds like you may be either having a problem with your solenoid or possibly the diode. Either way they'll probably need more info about your cart to help diagnose it better so go ahead and list your cart year, make, model and any mods to help out.
kuntryboy is offline   Reply With Quote