View Single Post
Old 04-14-2015, 12:43 PM   #1
Kizyle
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Default Fuel gauge, oil gauge, ignition for dash kit relocation/not working

Hey guys me again lol, anyways I just got a carbon fiber dash kit and need to do some re wiring and drilling. The fuel gauge I have now does not work (checked all my wiring and it matches up), do these go bad after time? I also have the oil light and cigarette lighter. None of these work? Didn't know if I'm missing something simple? Or they all go bad after time? I checked all my fuses and they are all "15" and intact. I do see two wires Under the left wheel compartment that aren't connected to anything? They come off a grey plastic adapter and are "orange and red with a white stripe". I think they might be used for a horn seeing the other wires go to the two buttons left of the brake (by the way I have no idea what these buttons are if someone could fill me in). I also was wondering about the key/ignition switch on how to relocate it? And lastly how do you dissemble the headlight switch? I loosened it and am trying to figure out to get the black knob off? Once again thanks again in advance!
Kizyle is offline   Reply With Quote