View Single Post
Old 03-13-2021, 08:48 PM   #3
Slick12b
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: 2021 Club Car onward Electrical issue

Update: Finally got a day off work to be able to make the trip to return the cart. Got there and explained everything and the guy looked at me and said" good news we will get ya fixed up, bad news is you just voided your warranty when you replaced the fuse." I lost it!!! After about 10min they said that they would fix it under warranty and that Club Car warranty policy is that you can not touch anything on the cart including a any accessories can be added. (ie bag holder, radio, ect... They called a week ago and said that they replaced a aux fuse as well as a main fuse and to come pick it up. I requested to know the reason the fuse blew and they could not tell me. Told them that if a fuse blew then there is a problem that needs to be address. They said they would look into it a little deeper and let me know in a day or so. Its now been 6 days and nothing. I dropped 11k on a cart that lasted 3 days and officially has more trailer hours on the road that I got to drive the thing. I should have bought a Yamaha. Will keep everyone updated as others may have the same issue in the future.
Slick12b is offline   Reply With Quote