View Single Post
Old 11-08-2013, 05:42 AM   #1
98ezgo
Getting Wild

E-Z-GO

Default lifting a 1998 ez-go workhorse

ok i have read thru all the posts here about lift kits. too much lift info can make you confused as i am now. there are tons of info here and many say jake's is the best lift kit. if you did a lift on a workhorse with out cutting the mounts on the rear axle, what kit did you use.i watched the video from jakes useing the lift they sell and i like not cutting the factory mounts off the axel just incase you what to remove the lift or sell the cart to build another one and the buyer whats a stock cart. can you use the stock wheels when you do a 6 or 5 inch lift. what kit would be the best for my workhorse, lifted axle,spindle lift or long arm. it will be used on the farm and not in the woods. i have a 28 degree driven clutch kit on its way now. if i can't use the stock wheels i would run no bigger then 20 tires so i don't loose too much power up the hills on the farm.maybe just kit a kit with wheels and tires that are already mounted.sorry for long post but like i said, all the info i read made me confused. i do not like the shackle lift for the rear.thanks
98ezgo is offline   Reply With Quote