View Single Post
Old 09-27-2010, 12:04 PM   #22
gornoman
Stay thirsty my friends!

Mixed Breed

Default Re: RXV Auto-Brake Problem III

Quote:
Originally Posted by FIXEROFCARTS View Post
EZGO is ALWAYS going to blame Maintnenance and that your not doing it right, even when they know they have a problem. As a matter of FACT, all manufacturers will blame maintenance before they find fault with there product. When it comes to battery issues, you really need to have all your ducks in a row.

I've dealt with the clowns they send out from the factory, and they will blame a tire 2 pounds off of where it should be as cause of failure.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbitreborn View Post
Gee I always love being called a clown. Yes, the tech for E-Z-GO have it drilled into them that they are to check for maint. issues, but we are not all mindless idiots. During the time I worked for E-Z-GO, I not only found and reported major design issues, but I worked hand in hand with the courses I serviced to make sure that their carts were generating them as much revenue as possible. After all, without the courses, I would have been out of a job. In the case of these RXV's, there appears to be a battery issue, the service tech has to eliminate EVERY possible cause before calling for a complete change out of batteries on a multi car fleet.
Rabbit, meet Fixer. Fixer, meet Rabbit.

I've got to go to the store for a bit, so play nice, boys. And stay away from the Club Cars. You know how THEY are.
gornoman is offline   Reply With Quote